Chapter 12

Aria's POV

TRINGG
Ugh noo its too early i mumbled to my alarm. I stayed in bed in bed for a while. Just thinking about everything. I heard my phone buzz so i stood up and walked over to my bureau.

Grayson : Aria im coming to your house see you in 10.

And my whole moring is ruined i said in myself. I got really frustrated and just really angry i dont want him in my life. Not anymore.

Me : no Grayson stay the hell out of my life. I waisted enough time on you.

I smashed my phone on my bed and went to the shower. I showered really quick because i didnt have much time. I dressed up and did my usual makeup routine. After that i went downstairs to have breakfast. I saw a note on the table.

Hey sweetie im working early today so j cant bring you to school go with the bus ok ? Kisses mom

Great im gonna be late if i dont leave now I mumbled to myself as i grabbed an apple and my bag. I walked over to the door and when i opened it i saw Grayson standing there. He stood there one step away from me. My heart hitched. We stared at each other for a minute or something. My thoughts were spinning in my head. I missed seeing him , i missed kissing him , i missed him. But i cant go back to him. My mind kept reaping. So i broke the silence with slamming the door and walking away. He grabbed my wrist and turned me back to him.

"Aria c'mon please let me just explain" he said

I actually wanted to hear it but i'm just too scared to get more hurt with the truth or fall all over for him with a lie.

"No Grayson leave me alone im gonna be late for school" i said back as he let go of my wrist.

I walked to the bus stop thinking about all the things Grayson and I did. All those times we were together and something wasnt right. Why did he all these things just for a game ? Why was he by my side when i was in the hospital, why was he jealous when steve was here, why was he so nice to me just for a game. While i was thinking the bus has come already so i stepped in and just started thinking again.

"Should i give him that chance to explain" I mumbled to myself.

After that i just shook the thoughts out of my head and waited until we arrived at school.

I stepped out and walked straight inside. I saw Megan stitting there all alone. So i went to sit next to her.

"Hey Megan" i said. Hey she responded with a big smile. We started to make a conversation but the bell rung so we went to our classes. Shit i got Drama now.

I walked over to the room and sat down on a chair and Waited until Grayson came in. When he finally did. I hitched but i was relieved too. He came to sit beside me. It was quiet. I broke the silence with saying

"Explain"

He turned to me and looked at me with a confused look.

"Explain before I change my mind" i said with a shy smile.

He seemed really happy but confused at the same time but he started talking so it didnt matter.

"Look Ari , it didnt start with a game i swear! From the first moment i saw you , i thought damn. I dont know if you remember but at the first day off school i stared the whole time at you. You did something to me. (He says while hes blushing and shyly smiling) Or do you remember that my cola bottle fell on you ? Do you really think i would go inside the girlsbathroom for anyone? Of course not! But my friends found out that i kinda liked you but i couldnt tell that i liked the  new girl so i pretened to play that stupid game. Do you really think that I would spend so much time with anyone for a game ? Ari im not like that and you know that."