JEALOUSY..

"..love and friendship never ends,it only grows and intensifies each day.."

                                    xixi

CHAPTER TWO

At the present..

Hi Sam!how was your day?

Cyrus asked me while we were at the library..napaisip akong bigla, and I didnt realized that i was  intently staring at my bestfriend,gosh,my handsome friend..

Uhm..will you stop that staring sam?its giving me creeps..I know you like me,though,im so handsome I know that..

Cyrus never realy mind that he knew very well that aside from being friends he is my ultimate crush,and we are very vocal about each others feeling,thats why na wala namang nagbago rga pakikitungo namin sa isat isa,

Alright handsome, oh, I mean Cy,(to be read as "sai" short for Cyrus),its always complete kasi nandito ka na..o di ba?and I laughed..

Oh,come on Sam! Shhhh! Ms. Mafia will hear you,and Cyrus teased. He smiled and now he was more handsome!omg! I thought.

Cy,please stop smiling,it gives me creeps,and I laughed heartily..

Samantha,please be quiet, Miss Mafia might hear you,and we laughed and teased silently, we call our Librarian Miss Mafia kasi,mabait lang siya sa mga gusto nyang students, and unfornately we are not among those students that she likes,kasi naman, maganda kami at gwapo, inggit siya sa kagandahan ko hihihi..

Okay lets go out then, im hungry Cy,what do you have in mind for us to eat?

Well,Miss Samantha Silvano, i didnt have something in mind to eat,but I found a new place where we can eat,my friends said that they serves a very deliciooouuuusss..and guess what it is?..and he smiled at me sweetly,

Oh my...Cyrus, you are such a sweet and delicious meal to eat..what is it please tell me...? I asked desperately.. Hahalikan kita kung hindi mo sasabihin sa akin..

Hoy Sam, dont you give me that kind of  bluff baka papatulan na kita! Were not young anymore..oh!ano dare?

Wow,ganun,akala mo maba bluff mo rin ako ha,engliserong hilaw kah, oh sige nga, dare me yourself! Oh ha? Natameme kah! And I laughed a little louder..and..

Ssshhhh! Ssshhh!  and ssshhh! pa uli! And it was Ms. Mafia's turn now,na parang kakain ng studyante this time, I thought I already told you many times to keep silent when you are inside the library! If you want to just play around and talk,then you may please go out! Am i already clear? And all eyes were on us, and laughed.. Kaya exit ang beauty naming dalawa,hihihi!

Its our exam week, Im at my classroom, preparing for my exam that morning.. And Cyrus on his own room also preparing his exams, he is a year ahead of me so eventualy their exams started earlier than ours..after our exams we agreed to catch up at their house,our parents approved our friendship,in fact they became friends too,because of us,hindi man kami kasing yaman nila, Cyrus's family are very nice and generous..they prefer me hanging out with Cy coz they say im not a bad influence,haha,slight lang naman,at yun ang alam nila, and only me and Cyrus knows our dirty little secrets, we are each others confidant,.and ang kuya Xander lang ang very tolerable sa amin,and kasi type nya si Ate Sabina ko..

After the exams,.

Cy im hungry..lets find some food..?

Eh di wow!... Pnaman Sam!lagi ka na namang gutom, sumisexy ka na nga ng slight, gusto mong tumaba uli?dami pa namang humahabol sayong macho,hehe,mga aso nga lang,then he laughed..

Aba,abah,so bawal na akong kumain ganun? O cge ikaw nah ang sexy,ikaw na ang gwapo,basta ako kakain ako, okay na yung sexy'ng mataba,bsta busog!sabay irap kay Cyrus.. Aba lokong 'to,kung makapanglait,sus!kung dka ka lang malakas sa akin,ewan ko sayo kung may magtityaga sayo!

and..meron nga!

Hi Cyrus! Scarlet Fontanosa called out..she is famous at our school,known for being a beauty without that much brains and the flirty one,along with her alipores na mangmang din..lamang pa rin ako..

And nang makalapit na si Scarlet

Hello Scar, whats up? Cyrus smiling,and then winked at me,like saying, "see?"..

Then I stepped back,frowning..
And he whispered, ano napahiya kah?hehe! Loser! He teased smiling..

Uhm,Cyrus, I will like to invite you sana to our birthday party,its my birthday party kasi eh,

Her friend whispered,. "My" Scar "its my", not "our"..

Cyrus held his breath not to laugh also and trying his best not offend Scarlet,

ok Scar,I will try to come at your party,but I wont promise,baka kasi may biglaang lakad mamaya eh,di ba Sam?

Huh??tayo?may lakad? Wala naman ah! Sam controlled her amusement,

Pinandilatan siya ni Cyrus nang mata,at humarap uli kai Scarlet, Im really sorry Scar, i cant promise..

Uhm,ah..its ok Cyrus,maybe you could make it later,okay thanks! Lets go guys! Scarlet and her friends left, and parang nadala rin sa pagkapahiya..

And I burst out laughing, and Cyrus didnt say anything feeling guilty..

I will like to invite ha?haha,now im laughing to my heart,tsk!sayang,ang ganda pa naman Cy,ayan yan ang napapala ng nagmamayabang! Ginaya nya ang pagkasabi ni Cyrus kanina, oh,ano?eh di napahiya ka!and burst out to laughter..

Sobra ka naman Sam..kawawa naman si Scar,pinahiya mo,

Aba,wala akong sinabi ha,siya ang nagpahiya sa sarili nya,ikaw nga eh nagpigil ka ring matawa..pinapaasa mo pa nga eh!

Cyrus walked out on her,without any word..

Anong problema nya?hump!kasalanan ko pa ngayon.. Sa isip ko..

And that night, I was surprised coz Kuya Xander informed me when I tried to call, that Cyrus went to Scarlet's birthday party..

Eh di wow!sabi ko sa sarili ko,pero deep inside me,i felt a pain that i couldnt just ignore..a fang of jealousy..

******

I hope you enjoy my story,and i hope you follow and vote for my story.

And feel free to make comments and suggestions.

Please bear with my wrong grammar and spellings.

Thank you very much guys!