HI..HOW ARE YOU?I'VE MISSED YOU...

"I want to be your favorite Hello..and your hardest Goodbye.."

                                                                                                                                             xixi

Tonight.. 

"hay naku! nasaan ka na ba Samantha?" Sam's friends texted her.

"on the way na nga.." Sam replied back.

"Kuya Xander's been waiting for you, the party has just started, wala naman dito si Cy."  her friend said from a text.

"So what kung wala o andyan si Cy...Wala nman na akong pakialam..Who cares?"  was her response.

Sam has been trying to convince herself for her last reply.. Wala na ga ba siyang pakialam? so bakit para akong temang ngayon na nagtatago dito sa di kalayuan sa bahay nina Cy? bakit nandito ako ngayon, di ko kayang pumasok? She was like a teenage girl again..all her feelings came back aftrer she was told that the love of her life is now back for good.. (whoah! my ganern? "Love of my life" talaga? hindi pwedeng first love lang,and I'm ready for a second love?) 

She was hiding behind a tree, across Cyrus's house to observe if he was really not there. or whatsoever that is happening inside, visible naman from the outside ang mga nangyayari because the house was open.

 or whatsoever that is happening inside, visible naman from the outside ang mga nangyayari because the house was open

Sam was suddenly startled when somebody grabbed her hand and kissed her mouth to silence her.. 

( OMG!!! what's happening next? ma re rape na ba ako?? she thought..) she was struggling to free herself from her captivation..

( Ikaw naman kasi eh..tatago tago ka pah..ayan tuloy, your first will be so worst..Sam's  thinking so positively to control her fear..) she tried to free herself so hard and then what surprised her is that she was immediately freed when she tried to calm herself by the situation..and she was so surprised to found out who is with her..

Cy????!!! what??anong ginagawa mo dito??!! Sam suddenly froze to the realization that she is actually in front of the person she was hiding from.

Cyrus hugged her so tight..she couldn't fathom the feeling that rushing to her system right now,she got excited,happy,angered,and felt so loved and she realized how much she had missed Cyrus.

"I've missed you so much Sam".  Cyrus said without any hesitation, and kissed her.

Sam kissed back, and indulged herself, she wanted to taste the moment while it still there, she made Cy feel that she missed her so much, like he was her last breath. And she checked herself in the realization. Without any words she slapped Cyrus at his face so hard that it made her cry because she know it hurted him. Cyrus didn't show any emotions at her burst.

How dare you Cy!! How dare you!! she almost cried..why are you doing this to me Cy? paano mo nagagawa ang lahat ng ito Cy? You left me for how many years and wala ka man lang pasabi na umalis kung bakit! tapos ngayon bigla ka lang dadating tapos nanghahalik kaagad?? and you are just going to say that you missed me???  How dare  you Cy!! gustohin ko mang magalit sayo..hindi ko magagawa kasi hindi ko rin alam kung bakit.. Sam was crying already to let out her emotions..

Cyrus hugged her again, like he has no intention to let her go..

Sam felt Cyrus's was sobbing to tears already also, Now, she doesn't know what to say, or what to do anymore..she hadn't realized that Cyrus would show such emotion right now with her.She tried to look Cyrus at the eye, and wiped his tears.

Tell me Cy, please tell me..What happened? why did you suddenly left us? Sam  asked him.

*********

I hope you enjoy my story, and I hope you follow and vote for my story.

And feel free to make comments and suggestions.

Please bear with my wrong grammar and spellings.

Thank you very much guys!