FRIENDSHIP..

"..friendship is the beginning of love.."

xixi

CHAPTER ONE

Epilogue...

Hi Sam! How was your day?

Cyrus asked me while we were doing our assignments at the library..we were bestfriends since we were in elementary, I couldnt forget that...the day I first laid my eyes on him..

I was at my third grade that time,I was alone, eating at the cafeteria,unconsiously eating my food with gusto,and that parang ako lang ang tao sa mundong ibabaw,im a loner when it comes to food hihi,ayaw ko ng kashare,thats why I had a typical chubby "tabatsoy" childhood,but friendly naman ako,.and so, apparently nga, hindi ko namalayang may nakasagi sa tray na pinagkainan ko,kung saan ako nakaupo, at lahat ng food na kinakain ko,at ang juice ko ay natapon lahat sa akin.. Sa aking favorite garfield tshirt..at dun umosbong ang world war III, sa galit ko ay ibinato ko ang natapong spaghetti sa aking damit dun sa nakasagi sa akin na di man lang nag sorry,o nagtapon man lang ng tingin sa akin, at hayun!

******tumbok!na tumbok sa likod nya ang spaghetti ko!

At saka pa lumingon ang salarin sa aking pagka inis na natapon ang halos kalahati ng aking ever favorite spaghetti ko,at may sasabihin sana ako nang bigla siyang pagalit din na lumingon sa akin at sabay sabing..

What have you done to my shirt?! Sabi pa nya,at parang nagalit at with a wide eye,she saw anger and then shock ng makita nya na marumi rin ako,

Aba englisero kang bata kah, what happened ka jan! Kaw kayang tumapon sa pagkain ko dito sa damit ko,di ka man lang nag sorry!at least ngayon quits tau,oh!ano?

Okay,sorry,nagmamadali kasi ako,now i lost track of my brother,im a new student here,im afraid I lost my brother now,and this school is to big,I dont know where to go..and isa pa tong tshrt ko,pano na ako ngaun..im sure my mom would be mad about this,

At bigla akong nakaramdam ng awa sa kanya, okay,okay, i will help you,ayan nahahawa tuloy ako sa kaka english mo,anong grade ka ba?

And then he smiled, wow!that same old smile I could never forget,til now..

Then somebody snatched his hand,.

Cy,where have you been? I have been looking for you kanina pa! And what happened to your shirt!?mom will be so furious about this!

Sam noticed that my resemblance silang dalawa,and she assumed that ito ang hinahabol nya siguro kanina..

Its your fault,you walked so fast naman kasi,I didnt able to catch on you,and kaya nakasagi pa tuloy ako ng tao kuya,and what im going to do with my shirt?

Okay,okay im sorry little brother,I will make tatay sendo buy you a new shirt so you could change a new shirt,lets go?and so the girl you messed up with..

Okay thanks kuya,I will go to tell her you will buy her a new shirt too, so she wont be mad at me anymore..

Sam just heard what they were talking,and she liked the idea too,

Wow may bago akong damit,iba talaga pag mayaman..hihihi! Tumatawa siya sa isip nya at lumapit nga sa kanya ang batang nakasagi sa kanya..

Uhm,excuse me,my kuya will replace your spoiled shirt,to say our sorry,come with us..

Sam took the chance to ask him what his name was..okay lang,cge,ako nga pala c Sam,anong name mo pala para naman magkaibigan na tayo? Grade three ako,ikaw?

Cyrus,nasa grade four na ako,nice to meet you Sam,and my kuya is Xander.

Ang gwapo ng kuya Xander mo Cyrus,hihihi!pero mas gwapo ka,payat ka lang,

Ikaw rin,tabatsoy,at Cy laugh aloud..teasefully..

At dun kami nagsimulang maging best of friends..

And we both shook our hands,and I knew that its a beginning of our lifetime friendship..
And maybe more than just friendship.. I smiled at myself.. I could see.. Forever..

******

I hope you enjoy my story,and i hope you follow and vote for my story.

And feel free to make comments and suggestions.

Please bear with my wrong grammar and spellings.

Thank you very much guys!