A.I- Christmas decorating

Edited: December 2023

________________

You and Ashton were decorating your house for Christmas. You went shopping earlier in the week to get decorations and a new Christmas tree because the boys broke yours last year at the New Year's party you and Ashton organized, which, now that you look back was a bad idea but was a lot of fun.

You and Ashton have a colour theme this year; it was Ashton's idea. You are going with gold, red, green and purple.

You bought purple, green, red and gold baubles and tinsel for the tree.

You bought some window decorations and lights. Ashton wanted to get lights outside the house, so you bought some to make him happy but told him that he and the boys must put them up.

Ashton called the boys over, so they are now outside in the cold, putting up the decorations while you decorate the tree in the warmth.

You got the tree out of the box and started putting it together in the corner. Once you had done that, you put the lights on and plugged them in. Then, put the tinsel and other decorations on the tree.

Once you had finished the tree, you started putting up all the other decorations in the house while the boys were still outside.

You finished putting your decorations up 2 hours ago. It took you 3 hours to decorate the house, but the boys are still outside. They have dragged Luke's brothers and parents into helping, and Liz helped you decorate the house. Now, you are sitting in the living room with a nice cup of hot chocolate, watching a Christmas film, and chatting.

You and Ashton live on the same street as Liz, Andrew, and Luke. Luke lives next door. Meanwhile, Calum and Micheal live on the street behind them.

You turned your attention to the screen when the boys burst through the front door.

Ashton- Babe?

You- In the living room

They walked in and sat down

Luke- All done

You- OK. Do you want hot chocolate?

All the boys- Yes, please Y/N

You spent the night watching Christmas films and drinking hot chocolate with your extended family. You don't know where you would be without them.

---------------------------------

THANKS FOR READING. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON IF NOT

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR

LOVE YOU ALL YOU ARE ALL PENGUINS

- KATETOMLINSONHORAN