Chapter 3

(Next day still going to California)

My parents or now known as "our parents" got everything in the car and we were now off to the international airport to board our flight.

We boarded our flight and are now on our way to LAX airport.

"Hey Monty you ready to get to LA"

"Yes I can't wait! How about you?"

"I can't wait either!"

"That's good"

"Hey Monty"

"What Grace"

"Nothing!"

"Really"

"Yep!"

*After landing*

(In California)

"Finally we are here Monty!"

"Yes, we are"

"Once we are out of here we are going to our hotel"

"Yep"

*At hotel*

"I think I've got a bit of jetlag, how about you Monty"

"Yep how about we sleep it off then go out tomorrow?"

"Yep, night Monty"

*The next day*

"Morning Gracie"

"Morning Monty, how are you this morning?"

"Good, how about you?"

"Good, do you want to go and get breakfast?"

"Sure, how about we get changed first"

"Yep, how’s 15 minutes?"

"Ok"

I put on my bootleg jeans and my shirt with a face on it while Monty wore her light green skinny jeans and her top that says LUXE on the front. At breakfast we made plans for the day and decided that we were going to just walk around and see what's to do. After breakfast we went up to get our bags and stuff. We walked around and looked in different shops and had some lunch. We went to different places and talked had had fun. When it was 5 o'clock we started to head back to our hotel only to find that our parents were still out to our surprise maybe at dinner or something.

"Hey Monty, where are our parents?"

“I have no idea where they are”

“It’s kind of odd how they have at least not told us”

“Yeah, I know what you mean how about you call them”

“Okay, I will do that now”

*On the Phone*

Ring, Ring

Ring, Ring

Ring, Ring

Ring, Ring

Ring, Ring

Ring, Ring

Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep

*Ends Call*

“That’s odd the phone is off the hook Mon”

“Ya, this is really weird, what should we do?”

“I don’t know Monty”

“Maybe we should just stay here and wait to see if they come back”

“And make sure the door is locked!”

“Yeah, that’s a good idea!”

“What should we do now Gracie?”

“Maybe we could watch a Movie”

“Sure, what movie should be watch?”

“I have no idea let’s see what is on”

“Okay”

We found a movie on the TV that I can’t remember the name of because I have never heard of it before, so we watched it anyway. After the movie finished we sat next to each other on the couch and just talked the night away. We were starting to get tired and our parents weren’t back yet so we were just hoping they were okay so we went to bed. But I didn’t have a good night’s sleep since I woke up at 6am from having a nightmare that our parents were kidnapped so I woke up Monty panicking that it was true so we got up since we were awake now only to find that our parents were still missing.

Okay, I know i haven't posted in like a month but here is something please enjoy.

Also if i get some of votes and comments on this chapter i will try to update this week to next week

Thankyou Gracie :)