seven

"Make me" Gwen enunciated
"What did you just say?" He turned around swiftly and faced her.
"What did you just hear,lover boy?" She asked ,cool as ice although she was inwardly fuming.

"What did you just call me?" Lucas asked
"What did you hear,lover boy" Gwen replied enunciating each word.
"Don't make me do this novice" Lucas replied,while gritting  his teeth.
"Do what,it seems that you are too high minded ,you need a but of setting down from my point of view." Gwen replied.
"Who cares about your point of you" Lucas said

He walked towards her side and brought his head closer"give me twenty"he whispered
"Make me" she replied stepping away from him.
Lucas laughed still surprised that she could be this stubborn. "Okay" he said.
He could control most form of heat,whether actually fire or just the thought of fire and so he made her feel as though she was on fire,although it was all in her mind,he wouldn't actually hurt her,the school wont allow that,besides he just couldnt,but she just needed to be taught a lesson in the rank of order.

"What are you doing?" She asked already squirming.she felt as though her whole body was burning, what is he doing?,she thought to herself.
"What does it look like?" He replied.
"Using your powers on other students is against the school rules" she replied still squirming
"A few exceptions to the rules can be made,besides who says am using my power on you?" he replied turning up the heat.
"Stop" she screamed.
"Why should I?" He asked.
"Stop" she screamed again and this time it would seem that wasn't  all that she did.
He didn't know what happened during the few minutes after she screamed all he could tell was that he couldn't control his powers and,he felt a s though he was the one on fire,how could this be happening ? .
he head felt as though it was about the explode,and he heard another voice screaming, wait ,he was the one that was screaming.

"Calm down Gwen" Tonia rushed towards her sister,hugging her.
"Calm down Gwen, its all okay" Tonia said,in a soothing and calming voice,what was happening, she has never seen her sister like this.
Gwen looked real Scarry like this,good thing she didn't scare that easily.
The screaming soon stopped ,both from her and Lucas.
"What is going on here" Erica asked as she and Sophia joined them.

"None of your business" Tonia replied.
Staning up,she held her sister upright and dragged  her away.
Gwen was still in shock and couldn't comprehend what was going on,her eyes was empty as though she was just saying into nothing.

"Its okay Gwen" Tonia crooned,rocking her sister from side to side.
"What happened?" Gwen croaked.
"Why don't we sit down first" she replied,moving towards the benches.
"What did I do?" Gwen asked as she sat down.
"It looked like,you were controlling him,I don't know how,but it seems you channeled your emotions towards him,what were you guys doing?" Tonia asked,still befuddled over the whole scenario.
"He told me to give him twenty,and I don't know why but I was annoyed and frustrated about not knowing what my power was,that I just told him i couldn't give him twenty" she replied
"And?" Tonia prodded
"He kept on insisting and I told him make me,and he started to use his power on me,I felt as though I was burning alive,and I couldn't take it anymore and I screamed that he should stop,that all I remember" she replied,still dazed.

"It would seem that you did more than that,he looked as though he was in pain,Gwen are you feeling okay,or we should just skip training today?" Tonia asked as she noticed that Gwen kept on rubbing her head.
"Am fine" Gwen replied.
"You never learn,lets go,do try to stop lying to me" she picked up her sister's hand and dragged her out of the field and all the way to their room.
"Let me go" Gwen said when they entered the room.
"And if I don't?" Tonia challenged.
"Let me go" Gwen replied coldly.

"No ,not until you tell me what is going on?" She replied still holding her sister's hand.
"Let me go" Gwen replied ,pulling her hand,but Tonia refusing to let go.
"What do you think you are doing,you are my twin,your won't hurt me,so quit trying to make like your lover boy Lucas" she told her sister matter of factly.
"Okay,am sorry" Gwen replied calming down
"That's better" Tonia replied,letting  go of her sister,getting a cup of water
"Thanks" accepting the cup of water.and sitting down
"Guess you finally found out what your power is" Tonia replied ,patting her sister on the back.
"Guess I did,although I don't know what exactly it is" Gwen replied ,still mystified.
"We would ask miss Victoria, I think we have her class tomorrow, try to get some rest" Tonia told her sister and started walking towards the door.
"Where are you going" Gwen asked drowsily, it would seem that the sudden use of her powers had left her drowsy and weak.
"Back to the training ground,one of us has to be the responsible one" Tonia replied and left the room,leaving Gwen to sleep off the after effects of her power.