thirteen

Guinevere was totally freaking out,what was she doing here,she didn't even know what her power was,watching her sister and Alfred she felt a twinge of jealousy, the way Tonia controlled the flames was amazing,something out of a fairy tale, it was as though it had no other choice but to bow to her will.

Gwen didn't really pay attention to much of the other students abilities, but one did catch her eye. It was a little boy,well he looked like a little boy,but if what Alexa said was right he couldn't be less than fourteen. He was able to form a duplicate of Alfred,it was sooo cool,that was the only way she could describe it,but the energy spent on it,sort of drained the boy and ,he was excused out of the class.

"Ms Guinevere, you can start any time" ms.Victoria prompted.
Gwen looked at Alfred, and wasn't able to do anything, she didn't feel her power,just the burning stares of the students in the class room watching her.
"Ms. Guinevere" Victoria said again,as though she was tired of waiting for her to do anything. This was embarrassing, she whished she could do something, but she just couldn't. She backed away from Alfred And went to her seat,she needed time alone,she was a failure at this,what then was she good at?,she thought to her self.

"Gwen?" Tonia called her name as she walked up to her.
"Just leave me alone" she replied, Victoria had already called up another student to Alfred.
"Gwen,am here to help." Tonia said.
"Don't you get it,leave me alone" Gwen enunciated, and walked out of the class,not looking back to see the destruction of the class that she laid waste to.
She ran towards the gym area,knowing most students can't be there by now,looking for a bit of privacy for herself,she sank to the floor and started crying,she never wanted to come to this stupid awful school,Tonia had everything easy for her,Gwen was just the dumb ice queen.

Lucas watched as Guinevere entered the gym,she looked distraught, what could have made her look like that he thought to himself,she was always looking so untouchable, it wasn't he business he chided himself,and continued with his push ups,but he couldn't concentrate on that any more,he heard her sobs,what was it with tears and ladies,he couldn't just stay here while she was crying,that wouldn't be good,even for a condescending prick like himself.

He stood up and walked towards her,he bent down to where she crouch ,he pulled out a handkerchief, his dad always pounded such manners into him,long after he left home,he couldn't seem to break them off.
"Here," he offered he the piece of cloth.
"Thanks" she replied,drying off her tears with them.
"Soo.,...." He said ,not wanting to pry,but he was a little bit curious,scratch that he was a lot curious.

"So?" She replied,her face buried in the handkerchief, she really had pretty hair, get your head out of your ass,he mentally kicked himself,what was he doing thinking about her hair.
"What happened." He asked.
"None of your business" she replied not still looking up. Well if that's the way she wanted too be,he got other things to do than to pet a drama queen,he stood up and started to walk away,when he heard her call out to him.

"Wait,am sorry" she said,standing up,walking towards him,was this a good time to say,she looked terrible?.
"Okay" he replied,still cautious, once bitten twice shy.
"Could we sit down" she asked,pointing towards where the benches were.
"Yeah sure" I replied,I was too curious to not agree.
"Well where should I start?" She asked,looking up to me.
"From the beginning I guess"

"Well,it would seem am not really good at anything, apart from the day I almost killed you,I can't seem to get to my powers again,as though that day was a fluke,today when you talked about your abilities, I just kept thinking to myself,when I get called out,what would I say,I don't even know about my abilities, before I could say its like my arm or leg,today at power definition class,we were all to walk up to Alfred and show case our abilities, Tonia excel and I flunked,I didn't know what to do,I just kept staring at Alfred's black eyes wanting for something to happen,nothing did,I am not even good at physical combat,now to top it all up,you caught me crying,i don't cry in like ever.well that's sums it up."

"Wow,that's so major issues, first to clear the air,you didn't almost kill " he replied still smarting over that statement.
"Yeah,keep telling yourself that" she smiled for the first time,girl alert went all off in his brain,she looked pretty,well for someone that has been crying with all those red puffy eyes.
"Its okay to cry once in a while,I think it helps all those raging girls hormone or something like that" he replied.
"Like you do?" She asked.
"Guys don't cry" he replied immediately affronted.
"Ummmm hmmm" she replied,nodding her hair.it really was pretty it looked like silk,could he touch it.another mental kick at the back of his head,Lucas focus just because a girl has pretty hair ,nice smile,gorgeous eyes,was all in all stunning,and was crying to top it all,doesn't mean you get to touch.

"I can help with your physical training" he said before he could stop himself. Was this really happening, Sophia would have his head,or she would try, thinking about Sophia,she was already tiring, always clingy,that girl has some major issh.
"Seriously" she asked skepticism was written all over her face.
"Or if you don't want to..." He left the statement unfinished
"Of course I do,thanks a lot" she replied.
"You welcome" he looked at her,she looked really cute while contemplating on his offer.
"Why are you being nice?" She asked.
"Maybe it cause once in a while,I decide to leave my condescending self behind, or maybe I just what to get in your pants" he finished with a smirk,he didn't know why he said what he said last,he just didn't want her painting him more than he was in her head.
"Well either way,thanks,I have to get going now, a lot of apologizing to do,see you at practice" sh stood up and walked away.
Sophia is really going to have his head.

Authors note:what do you think about this side of Lucas,and do you think he is going to hold up his bargain.