Chapter Three

Natsu reread each note nearly a million times, not keeping count but he don't think he could at how many times he actually read them. If it was literal, he might've had his eyes bleed. Gray couldn't read them, no one could. But he felt as if they could be screaming at everyone's faces. He hadn't seen Gray all day, but he couldn't face him, just couldn't. Especially knowing that he could tell everyone about Natsu's behavior and have people laugh and remark at how crazy he sounded, but he refused to know Gray would do that. He loved him to much to do that. He also feel some sort of ghostly lingering on his shoulders. As if he wanted to do that to tease the poor dragon slayer, knowing he couldn't react to that in a public crowd. He wanted to squirm and twitch and just get away. He growled and looked over at the worrying faces that haunted his mind as he sat there. He wanted to throw chairs and flip the tables and just....destroy everything...he couldn't deal with the pity. He walked as normally as he could without feeling the urge to trip and then freak out about nothing. He couldn't deal with more pity as it is. He just wanted to sleep and be with Gray and everything be normal. Why couldn't it be like that? No pain, no anxiety, just relief. The medication helped him sleep better, but problems occur everywhere. When one goes away, other things complicated start to crawl and lay eggs into your brain. Natsu shook as he stared out into the outside. It seemed calm, as if animals and the weather were the only things that seemed normal and not out of place. All he could think about though is how people thought he was crazy, and how people worried, and how people didn't want you to see them glancing at you as if your in need of help every time of everyday. As he stared, he started to feel a void, a nothingness. He felt something powerful go into control and something he couldn't fight back. Soon, Natsu was no more.