Chapter Twelve

Gray looked over each magic Levy set out, Lucy and Happy joined them in fear of their pink haired friend.
"So, you think that's what's wrong with Natsu?" Lucy looked over at Gray in concern when he told everyone about his theories, to which Levy was the one who strongly believed him.
"I think so.."
Lucy looked at Levy who grimaced at hearing Natsu in such situation.
"Gray, when do you want to do this?"
"The sooner, the better. I haven't seen Natsu in a while though."
"Whenever you find Natsu at a weak spot, knock him out. Make sure you bring him back here and tie him down so he can't leave."
Gray frowned when he heard what he was supposed to do. Levy noticed his distress and smiled sadly.
"Natsu will be okay and back to normal, okay?" Levy calmed Gray down by dragging him into a hug. Gray closed his eyes and nodded, at ease by the comfort.
"If you see Natsu, bring him as soon as you can, okay?"
"Yeah."
Gray exited out of the guild surrounded by thoughts he wished would leave. He reached probably a few blocks away from the guild when he saw Natsu. He had a little box in his hands with a note and a pen. Gray looked at the items unknowing what's inside. Natsu smirked and gave the items too Gray, who looked confused. Gray barely had enough time to register that Natsu was there when he looked at the note.

Guess who's that is?

Gray didn't understand what the note meant until he looked at the box. He hesitantly opened it, opening it his eyes widened at what he saw. He looked at Natsu who left, but he dropped another note.

Too bad that the only one in your past is dead, huh? He fought, oh god was he hard to keep restrained. I bet you're wondering who's ear that is.
Well, if I said his name it wouldn't be much of a surprise, right?

Gray shook as he saw the fallen box that held something horrifying. He put a hand to his mouth to hold in the contents in his stomach. Natsu was heading the other direction, so he probably went to the guild or their house, but he didn't care, he just needed to get away from him at the moment.

He headed to Lamia Scale in need of comfort from someone he considered a brother. He heard sobbing and screaming. His eyes widened as he saw it. Lyon was on the floor, bruised everywhere. His arms looked broken and at a weird angle while one of his legs were completely rotated. He had stab wounds everywhere, but what irked him was that his left ear was gone. He screamed and shook in sobs, crawling over to the lifeless body he considered a brother.