Chapter Nine

Gray thought that Natsu was missing until he showed up a week later. He didn't leave the room, but observed everything with the loud sounds Natsu was making. He heard silence as Natsu entered the other room, about a hour later he heard a loud 'thump', as if a book was slammed hard onto a desk. Then Natsu left again.

Weird.

Gray slowly walked out and went into the room Natsu used. He saw the book that he heard slammed against a desk. It was the journal,hmm. He grabbed it and skimmed through until he saw the page that looked recently used. His eyes widened and instantly dropped the book. Shaking his head, he left the room. He wanted to burn the book, or something. He could memorize each word. They were written in beautiful cursive, but held twisted meanings.

My, my, she knew struggle. The way she screamed and cried. She probably never felt as much pain as she did. The knife that sliced her, again and again. She probably enjoyed the pain, each time she cried. Calling out 'Gray-sama' her precious, but he is in love with someone, that is my brother. She was beautiful, but not my taste. She struggled, but her death was short, which disappoints me.

No signature, and he instantly got the idea that Natsu must've killed Juvia, by the way it sounds.

But it also sounds like Natsu didn't do it.

Brother.....

His head was spinning and he never felt so...helpless....

The words twisted into his skull as he sobbed for Juvia.

Brother.....brother.....brother....what?

Natsu has a brother, to whom is deceased. This sounds like it's not being told by Natsu......

.....then, what?