Chapter Six

This is going to be a short chapter, sorry.

This is also just a filler.
------------------------------------------

Hearing the door slam shut, Gray heard Natsu walk out of the house. He decided to follow him, even though he knew it probably was a bad idea, and it was. He wanted to scream and punch Natsu for hurting his feelings. The destination they were in made him change his mind about following him....Lucy's house. Gray shook his head, thinking that Natsu was probably just visiting Lucy. Yeah, that was it.

Zeref knocked on a door that Natsu's brain held onto, making Zeref interested in what this place held. A blonde opened the door, surprised to see 'Natsu' standing on her doorstep. Zeref smirked at hearing her voice, he skimmed over her body for bit, interested in what he saw. He mentally sighed at Natsu, how could he pick someone....distasteful instead of this beauty.
"Hey Natsu! What are doing here? I'm not going to be in the guild today. I'm not feeli-" Zeref cut her off by crashing his lips onto Lucy's, feeling how plump her lips melted into his, and molded together.
Even better then Mavis Zeref thought amusedly.
What he didn't expect was a pang to the side of his face.

Lucy slapped him.

"H-how dare you Natsu! You're dating Gray! I...I can't believe you...." Lucy slammed the door, pissed.

Well.....no matter, he'll just get rid of her too.

--------------------------------------

Man, feel the angst! Gratsu will appear though, I didn't forget that this IS a Gratsu....I'm just a jackass....blame Zeref on this!