Jacob

It was the day of the fair and Frances was waiting by the entrance. She was going to spend the whole day, plus the night, with one of her friends. She was checking her phone every few minutes expecting a text from her friend that she was here. Her friend should have met her by the entrance already. She took out her phone and called her friend.

"Hey! When are you going to get here? I've been waiting forever!" Frances says when her friend picks up.

"Wait... that was today? I'm sorry! I can't go today, I'm babysitting!" her friend says.

"Really? Ugh what am I going to do?" Frances says with a frown.

"You should just enjoy the fair without me! I'm sorry I forgot" her friend said sadly.

Frances sighed, "I guess its alright. I'll meet someone I know here anyways and hang out with them."

"Again, I'm sorry!"

"It's alright"

"Sorry"

"Its alright! Bye!" Frances said and hanged up before her friend could say sorry one more time.

She went up to the ticket lady and paid her entrance. She then went to buy the actual tickets so she could go on the rides. I wind started to blow making Frances shiver a bit. She began walking and her tickets suddenly fly out of her hand.

"Dang it!" she said and went after them, but not before someone managed to get it for her.

"Are these yours?" the guy who got them said. He smiled and handed the tickets to her. He had short dirty blonde hair and hazel eyes.

"Y-yes" she stutters and takes the tickets.

"I'm Jacob by the way."

"Frances" she smiles.

"That's a pretty name, are you here all by yourself?"

"My friend took a raincheck" she said with a frown.

"Well my brothers ditched me" Jacob said causing Frances to smile.

"If it's alright with you, I can keep you company and you can keep me company" he said with that smile that makes you go weak in the knees.

"I would love it if you keep me company!" Frances smiled.

"Alright beautiful, lets go on some rides" he takes her hand without thinking and leads her through the fair. He stops on a line to a two seater ride.

Frances was blushing from what Jacob had said. He had called her beautiful!

They spend the whole day getting to know each other till they were down to their last tickets.

"What ride do you want to go on?" Jacob asked Frances.

"I've always wanted to ride the ferris wheel, but never had a person to get on with" she said a bit em

"Well would you like to get on it with me?" he asked.

"Y-yes" Frances said nervously.

Jake took her hand and lead her towards where the ferris wheel was located. When they got there, there was no line but it was still open for anyone to ride. They went up to it and got in a gondola sitting across from each other. They smiled at each other when suddenly the ride started to move making a creaking sound. Frances freaked out and moved to sit next to Jake. Jacob smiled and put an arm around her in a protective matter.

The gondola reached the top and they both could see the whole fair.

"Beautiful..." Frances mumbled.

"Not as beautiful as you, Frances" Jacob says not looking at the fair, but looking at Frances. Frances blushed and kept looking straight ahead. "I had an amazing day today."

"I did too" Frances said turning towards him and smiling.

He smiled at her and couldn't resist himself. He closed the short distance between himself and Frances and kissed her on the lips.