Ten

D A N

-

"I'm in love with you Daniel Howell."

My face went red. He loved me. Philip Lester loved me. 

"I-I'm sorry Dan. Forget it."

"No. No, Phil. Don't be sorry, because, I mean," I took a deep breath in, "I love you too."

Phil looked me in the eye, his hand on my face. My face was red, and so was his.

I kissed Phil. His lips felt soft and warm. I never thought that I would be kissing him. But it felt so amazing, like it was always meant to happen.

Phil pulled away, smiling, "I had been waiting days to do that."

I giggled. "Hey, how about you stay at mine today? I mean, we can skip school. I don't want to deal with those dicks anyway."

"Sure." He smiled, "I'll quickly go get my stuff, okay?"

I nodded, smiling, "I'll just tell Amanda, my dad's girlfriend."

Me and Phil walked downstairs, him walking out the door and me trying to find Amanda. She was in the kitchen, cooking dinner, "Uh, Amanda?"

She turned around and smiled, "Yeah?"

"Do you mind if a friend of mine sleeps over?"

"is that friend Phil?" I nodded, "Oh, and Dan."

She walked over and put a hand on my shoulder, "I know you guys like each other, so make sure to use protection."

I giggled. It felt like she was my mum. I was ready to call her mum. I wasn't going to forget my original mum, but Amanda was new and she was kind.

"Mum." I groaned. 

She smiled, "I was just making dinner. You want some, or are you going to order something?"

"I think I'll order something, but thanks."

I was glad that Amanda knew that I was gay and that she accepted it. I didn't even have to tell her.

Phil came back and I grabbed his hand, pulling him up to my room. "So, you want pizza?"

He nodded, grinning. I ordered pizza, pepperoni to be exact, then put the phone down.

"So, do you want to watch a movie or something?"

Phil shrugged, "I don't mind."

I chuckled, "Okay. Horror movie again then. Prepared to be scared, because I've got Friday the 13th. Then after that, we can watch American Horror Story."

"Oh my god. Just be prepared for me screaming!" He laughed.

The pizza arrived, and instead of eating pizza while watching the movie, we sat on the roof, stargazing. It seemed like a thing we did, looking at the stars together.

"I wonder if my mum is up there," I began, "and if she's proud of me."

Phil turned to me, his eyes shiny in the night, "I'm sure she'd be proud of you."

"Yeah," I trailed off.

"Phil?" 

"Yeah Dan?"

"Why do you still hang around with me? I mean, even when I didn't talk. I'm no fun. You should be with all those popular guys. I mean, you're cute enough. I mean, I'm like, the worst. I'm so lame."

"Dan," He chuckled, shaking his head, "I'd rather be with you than be stuck with one of those guys. You're way cuter than they'll ever be, anyway. They're all fake, wannabes. You're different."

"How am I different? We're all people, tiny flecks of the universe. What does it matter if I die? It doesn't.  Death is inevitable. We all die. One way or another."

"Wow," He giggled, "no need to get all factual with me, Daniel."

"That's me!" I grinned, "Dan Howell, the fact guy. Anyway, wanna go watch the movie?"

Phil nodded, and we climbed back into my room. We sat on the end of my bed, and I turned the movie on. I had never watched Friday the 13th. I had heard it was good though. 

It was quite scary, and whenever either me or Phil got scared we would bury our heads in each others chest. Phil actually squealed once.

The movie finished and Phil had his head stuffed on my chest. "You alright there, Mr. Scared?"

"No," He giggled, "That was too scary."

"Okay, how about we get to sleep then?"

"I'll try." He giggled.

We got into my bed. "Goodnight lion."

"Goodnight Danosaur."

P H I L

I didn't go to sleep. I waited until Dan fell asleep and quietly scrambled out of bed. I climbed onto the roof and sighed.

Today had been a long day. I was kind of upset about what Dan had said to me. Of course he was just upset, and he didn't mean it. Did he?

I sighed. Of course I wasn't mad at him. I loved him. It just, upset me. 

"You're being pathetic Phil," I sighed, "So pathetic."

I heard Dan come out, and I groaned. 

"Hey, what's got you upset?"

"Nothing," I mumbled.

"Is it me?"

I paused. The silence was awkward. I didn't know what to say.

"So it was me?" He asked quietly.

I sighed, and shrugged.

"Was it what I said, when we were in the bathroom?"

I nodded. He sighed.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean it. You know that. I just got upset."

He took my hand, and I squeezed it. 

"I love you Phil, you know that."

I smiled weakly, and leant my head on his chest.

"I love you too Dan."

-

Wow okay my story is getting boring

DONT WORRY THOUGH I HAVE SOMETHING UP MY SLEEVES

LIKE TWO THINGS MAYBE

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY IDEAS THOUGH MESSAGE ME BECAUSE I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER
EVEN THOUGH I ALREADY LOVE YOU

BUT OMG I WATCHED NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET

NOT EVEN SCARY WOW

NO NIGHTMARES FOR ME

ILY BYEEE <3