Thirteen

Hey hey hey !!
HahahAhAHH
YOU GUYS THOUGHT PHIL DIDN'T FORGIVE HIM
HAH YOU WERE SO WRONG WRONG WR O N G
HaH <3

x

D A N

"Apology denied." Phil frowned.

My heart broke. My eyes stung. Did he really just deny my apology? I mean, I would too, but it still hurt. A lot. "Hey, Dan?" His voice was soft, "I was just joking. Of course I'm going to accept it."
"It really wasn't funny," I whispered. I was of course glad that he did forgive me, but that wasn't funny. I was actually scared, scared to death. I never wanted to lose Phil.

I glanced at him. There was guilt in his eyes. "Phil, It's alright." He nodded slightly. This had turned from really angry to really sad. I mean, I didn't want it to be sad. Anxiety took over my body again, for no reason.

"Dan," Phil's voice cut into my thoughts, "I still love you so, so much."
I looked at him and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry we fought," I whispered into his shoulder, "I'm sorry that I was being stupid. I wish I could make it up to you."
He wrapped his arms around my waist and leant his head on my shoulder, "You don't have to make it up to me. It's alright."

I nodded, closing my eyes. It wasn't alright. Even though Phil said it was, it wasn't. I had really messed up, like I always feared I would. But I messed up badly. Now I couldn't look at Phil without feeling guilt. He pulled away from me and kissed my head softly.

Phil was someone that could always make your day better, no matter what. I smiled weakly, "Hey Phil?"
"Yeah?" He replied. "Promise you'll talk to me if you feel like cutting?" He nodded, smiling. I rested my head on his chest and sighed. My head was beginning to ache. I groaned slightly, scrunching up my nose.

"You alright?" Phil asked. His voice had stayed soft. I shrugged. "Hey, I should be getting home," I pulled away. My voice was weak. My hands were trembling. 
"Okay, do you want me to walk you there?" Phils asked worridly. I nodded, smiling weakly.

Phil took my hand and walked me home, his hand not loosing it's grip on my hand. It mad me feel safe, like I had someone in the world to care about me. Phil was that person, and I was glad it was him.

We got to my house and he stopped, then turned to look at me, locking eyes with me. "Bye Dan," He smiled weakly. "No, you can come inside with me," I whispered, "I mean, if you want to."
He nodded, smiling, "Okay."

Inside the house were Amanda and dad, yelling at each other. I winced at the sound of yelling and ran upstairs with Phil, closing the door. Amanda was saying something about me, defending me from what I heard, and my dad was screaming.

I heard things being thrown. It was terrifying. I buried my head in Phil's chest, and I whimpered. "Hey, it's alright." He whispered and rubbed my back. I shut my eyes, trying to block out all of the screams.

P H I L

Dan fell asleep on my chest. I picked him up gently and put him on his bed. He looked so peaceful, except for the occasional twitch of the nose.

I laid next to him, not sleeping just in case he woke up and needed to talk to me. The screaming increased, piercing my ears. I heard footsteps coming up to Dan's room, and I sat upright. What if it was his dad?

It wasn't though, it was Amanda. She opened the door slightly and peeked in, and I smiled, "Hi. Dan's asleep, if you want him."

"Oh that's fine," She opened the door and walked in, closing it behind her, "I just wanted to tell you thank you for looking after him. When he's gone his father is usually in a bad mood, so it's best that he's with you."

She smiled warmly, and I smiled back, "It's not a problem. Is everything okay though?" She sighed, and shook her head, "Not really. His father is more mad than usual. Just, make sure he stays safe, okay?"

I nodded. She walked out of the room and left the sleeping Dan and I alone. I laid back down, and gently kissed Dan's head.

x

Such a crappy ending lmao
WeLl nOw you likE aMAndA
so dO I
But ily guys!
Bye <3