Chapter 4

Justin's POV

"Xenia?", I looked at the familiar figure in shock after the familiar voice came across my ears.

I just couldn't believe that she's here for me. I was a little shock at her sudden and unexpected appearance. I literally had no idea how should I react at all.

I felt complicated but I couldn't stop my feeling and a small smile was grown slowly on my expression.

I literally had no idea how to react. I really wanted to fulfill my dad's wish, but I knew what my heart wants exactly.

I turned my head to look at him but he narrowed his eyes to tell me to ignore her obviously. While my mom was completely surprise at her sudden appearance.

Inner side of me told me to push Xenia away and fulfill my dad's wish but my heart wanted me to get Xenia back. At least I wanted to talk with her. I need the answer from her.

Xenia walked to my direction slowly step by step on the red carpet and she raised her voice by saying to me particularly "I am sorry, Justin. I am sorry for what had I done to you 5 years ago. I didn't mean to hurt you. I hope you can forgive me. I love you.".

Her face, her look, her voice, her words reminded me so much of our old days. I couldn't resist her, she's irreplaceable to me.

Slowly, I turned my head to Ariana, I loosened my grip on her hand, I whispered softly "I am sorry.".

However, I still couldn't betray my heart. I ran to Xenia immediately and gave her a huge hug and embrace. I tried to hold my tears and whispered beside her ear "I knew it. I knew you will come for me.".

She hugged me back and whispered to me by apologizing "I am so sorry for what had I done to you five years ago. I am so sorry.".

I shook my head and pulled her away from the hug, I cupped her cheeks and caressed her skin, looking at every flawless details on her face just made me happy, she's so beautiful.

I whispered softly to her "I miss you so much. I am glad that you read my text.".

I looked into her eyes and asked her "I need an answer, Xenia. The answer of what happened 5 years ago. Please give me your answer.".

She held a weak smile and didn't answer me directly "The answer doesn't matter. The only thing matters the most is I still love you. Justin, let's just forget about the past. We can restart our new life just like what we did few years ago.".

Looking into her eyes, I was a little hesitating at her sudden suggestion and I reassured with her not confidently "Xenia, I... I don't know. I...".

She held a smile and interrupted me "Follow your heart, Justin. We don't have to get married instantly, we can get back to our old days like 5 years ago. If you regret, then I will leave. But, if you promise to marry with this girl, things already get complicated when you regret.".

It took me a few seconds to make up my mind as I knew she had a point.

I held her hand and interlocked every finger of hers, I took a deep breathe as I knew I still needed to face the reality. Ariana was still behind there, I couldn't just leave her behind.