Chapter 3 (Edited)

Hailey:

-Last day of school-

It's May 15th. Which means its the last day of school! Which also means Alex & I get to fly out to Flordia in just FIVE days!! I'm so exicted! I sat in last period and anxiously kept looking at the clock.

"Hailey!!" I heard Lilly say loudly, getting me to snap back to reality.

"What?" I said looking at her.

"I said, we should all hang out before you leave. Seriously. Like have a girls day and spend the night. We haven't done that in like months!" She exaggerated just a bit.

"Done! How about tomorrow?" I said smiling. I did miss hanging out with my girls. Plus tomorrow my parents would both be gone for a date night. Yeah, they still do that. 20 years together, 17 of which are married years, and they are still so crazy In love for each other..I hope to find love like that one day..

"Works for me! Jassy?" Lilly said, looking at Jasmine.

"Yes!"

"I'll see you girls tomorrow then." I looked back at the clock. 1 more minute..it seemed like everyone was staring at the clock..then some one started going "summer...summer...summer.." like in High School Musical 2. Everyone eventually started doing it and then the bell rang. Everyone jumped up and yelled. "WE'RE SENIORS!" And ran out the class room to their lockers. I grabbed the last few things out of my locker and put them in my car. I smiled and put on my sunglasses and started my car up and left. It felt nice to have the wind blowing my hair back. I felt free knowing that in just a short 5 days I'll be in Florida on Myrtle Beach with my bikini on, sunglasses and my brightly pink painted toes in the sand. The smell of salt water filling my nose and the sound of waves and surfers in the ocean and my favorite. Not a care in the world.

-at home-

I got home and took everything up to my room. I put everything away and threw away everything I had left over from the year. I was officially a SENIOR! It feels so good to say that!

-Next day-

I woke up and texted the girls in a group chat.

Me: pick you up at 12?

Jassy: perfect!

Lilly: Sounds good! What are we going to do?

Me: Idk. We'll talk about it together.

Jassy & Lilly: Okay!!

I turned on pandora and wanded my hair and put on some makeup. I grabbed a pair of shorts out of my drawer and put them on along with a simple Victoria's Secret PINK shirt. I slipped on my vans and grabbed my purse and went out the door leaving my mother a note on the fridge so she would see it.

I got in my car and picked up both the girls.

"So what do you want to go do?" I asked.

"I really need to go get my nails done.." Jasmine says.

"Off to the mall!" I headed that way.

-At The Nail Salon-

I picked out a light pink for my finger and toe nails. I got a mani-pedi done. It was so relaxing. I haven't had one in awhile. After we all got done we went and ate lunch. Then went shopping for a little bit.

I ended up getting some more stuff from Victoria's Secret and some from Bath & Body works and Forever 21.

On the way home we stopped at Walmart to get some stuff for tonight. We picked up the movies 21 Jump Street, 22 Jump Street, If I Stay, Step Brothers, and Ricki and the Flash. We grabbed some popcorn, chips and some drinks as well. We went to check out and headed back to my place.

We watched all the movies and ate alot and laughed and I had such a good time.

"Lets pack your bags!" Jasmine says, happily. We decide to so I stood up from my current postion on the comfortable bed and grabbed my two matching suitcases. They're just both black with pink zippers. The inside of them are pink too. We go through my closet and dresser and find everything for my trip. We fold everything up and put it in my suitcase. I pack my makeup, hair products, bathroom essentials, etc in there too. I make a list of stuff I need to get tomorrow and a list of things I need to get when I get there.

We stay up until 3 am just talking and laughing and even crying a little bit, reminiscing on the good times we had when we were younger.

We all passed out eventually.

-next day-

I woke up and looked at my phone 1:30 pm..oh god. I looked to find both girls asleep. I got up and went downstairs and cooked some pancakes for everyone.

Just as I got done I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Morning beautifuls." I said looking at their hair which was a disaster. I giggled.

"Here's breakfast. I'll take you guys home in a bit." I said giving them plates.

"Okay." We all ate then watched some tv. We all took showers and got changed then I took them home.

After dropping them both off I went to Wal-Mart and grabbed the stuff off one of my lists.

I was leaving for Florida tomorrow.

I texted Alex.

Me: I'll pick you up at 4 am tomorrow.

Alex: Okay.

Then I set my alarm and fell asleep.

So theres that. The next chapter will just be the flight and such. I know this book is probably boring and im so sorry! I promise its going to get better soon!! I promise! I hope you like it though. Thanks for reading! Dont forget to vote and comment! Thanks a lot!

XoXo~Brooklynn