Prologue

Title: Valentine's Day Game.

Main Pairing: Isaac Lahey and Scott McCall.

Side Pairings: Derek Hale and Stiles Stilinski;

Allison Argent and Lydia Martin; (mentioned)

Jackson Whittemore and Danny Mahealani. (mentioned)

Warnings: Slash, it means male/male relationship, if you don't like it then don't read. AU Fanfic, no werewolves. I do not own any character (sadly). This story will follow drabble style, short chapters minus the last chapter, of course. Reviews will be answered in the end of each chapter. Feel free to MP me with suggestions. No beta.

Summary: Isaac is back in school just in time to the plans for the Valentine's Day party, but he wasn't expecting to get a secret admirer sending him presents everyday till the day of the party.

Prologue:

Isaac Lahey was just arriving in school from his trip. He spent a week at the house of his friend that lived in another city. They were working in a painting together because Isaac's greatest talent was drawing, but only five persons knew it. His friend from another town, and his friends from school, Scott McCall, Jackson Whittemore, Stiles Stilinski, Allison Argent and Lydia Martin. The Lahey boy used to paint and draw more, but lately he have not drawn a lot. He thought his creativity was lost, but when he started painting again he knew that his creativity was right there inside him waiting for him to use it.

As soon as Isaac reached his locker he saw everyone talking about something, there were too many voices talking at the same time what made it impossible for him to understand a thing. The students were also holding a piece of paper, what made the Lahey's curiosity grow. Luckily somebody let one of those papers fall on the ground right in front of him, so he bent to take the piece of paper from the ground so he could read it and know what everyone was talking about since he was too shy to ask anyone.

Isaac's pale brims curled into a smile while he read the text of the paper which he realized was an invitation for the school's Valentine's Day Party in February 14th what meant that it would be thirty-two days of wait until the day of the party. Yes, he counted the days. His lips formed a kind of a pout when he remembered that he would not have anyone to go with in this party. In the truth, the Lahey boy has never been kissed, not that he did not want to be kissed, but he was too shy to even flirt with his crush.

Still thinking about the party, Isaac was guessing who would go with who. He knew that Jackson would sure go with his boyfriend Danny, just as he knew that Allison would go with Lydia and Stiles with Derek. Scott would probably show up with a random girl or maybe he would not even go. Isaac probably would not go either. It would be a bit awkward to him to show up alone in the party. He was so concentrated in the pairing thoughts that he did not even notice his friends standing in front of him until Stiles gently poked him in the shoulder.

"Damn it, Stiles! You scared me." Isaac said as he pouted at the Stilinski boy, the rest of the troop just bursted into laughter because of the Lahey's reaction.

"What were you thinking about?" Allison asked with her low voice tone. "You looked too concentrated and I even saw a vein in your forehead."

"Oh!" Isaac shook his head. "Nothing important."

"Are you sure?" She asked again.

"I am!" And with this he flashed a smile toward his friends. "Well, I think we should go to class, don't you guys think so?"

"Let's go!" Jackson said, knowing that Isaac was just trying to avoid the subject.

The six of them went straight to class after the awkward conversation, but Isaac did not stop thinking about the Valentine's Day Party, he was really wanting to go to this party, but he wanted to go with someone special and it was the difficult part, the special person. He sure had the person in mind, but it would be impossible for him to have this person. It was just too complicated.

Isaac kept thinking about his crush until late in the night. He did not know what the destiny was reserving for him in the next few days. A lot of surprises were to come and his life was about to change.

A/N: I am sorry if there are any mistakes, I do not have a beta working with me and I am also Brazilian, not that it is an excuse, but still.

My very first Fanfic in English, though.

Feel free to send reviews. I would like getting and reading them.