Chapter 4: January 17th, Love Songs.

Today’s gift was Isaac’s favorite so far. You can not blame a guy for liking Love Songs, can you? Even less after he gets a CD full of Love Songs from his secret admirer like Isaac did. The CD contained Isaac’s favorite songs, like “Love Story” by Taylor Swift, “Love You Like A Love Song” by Selena Gomez, “Lovin’ You” by Minnie Riperton, “I Love You Always Forever” by Donna Lewis and many others.

The present was actually very easy for Isaac to find, Scott had helped him to find it and after about ten minutes they finally did. It was horribly hidden near the school entrance. Isaac actually face-palmed when they found it. He chuckled quietly and wondered how he had not seen it when he entered the school a few minutes before.

The more he thought about it, Isaac realized that Scott was always in the school before even Isaac arrived, and it made him wonder if Scott could know who his secret admirer actually was. And thinking about his secret admirer, Isaac just realized that the mysterious person hadn’t left any notes for him today, which made Isaac wonder if he was in hurry or something. Isaac chuckled at the thought of his secret admirer hastily hiding the gift early that morning.

“What?” Scott asked, seeing the grin planted on Isaac’s features. He even checked his reflection on his phone’s screen to see if there was something dirty on his face that would cause Isaac to snigger like he did. Satisfied that his face was fine, Scott clearly decided that Isaac was not laughing at him.

“Uh, nothing!” Isaac replied, but the grin never left his face, not even when he shrugged. “By the way…” he asked, turning to Scott. “Do you know who my secret admirer is? I mean you were here early, so I suppose you might have seen something.” Isaac tried hopefully.

“Sorry, bro! I was in a meeting with Coach before I saw you.” Scott apologized as he shook his head. “I do not know,  but whoever it is, I bet he is cute. ” Scott said calmly and shot a wink toward Isaac.

“No worries, buddy!” Isaac said, but he could not help but feel a bit disappointed, he really wanted to know who his secret admirer was.  Who wouldn’t? He wanted to thank the person for all of the cute presents and everything. “I just hope it is not a girl, I would feel very bad for breaking her heart.” Isaac added.

Scott chuckled loudly and ruffled Isaac’s hair. “I am sure it is not a girl, everyone in this school knows that you do not swing that way.” Scott said. “Plus, the last time I checked, there aren’t any new girls here in school, so it is probably some boy we did not know was gay.”

“Probably!” Isaac said, agreeing with Scott. His friend was usually right about these kinds of things, so he just believed him. Both of them just smiled to each other and walked to their classes together, Scott with one arm wrapped around Isaac’s shoulders.