Chapter Two

Chapter 2: January 15th, Wolfie!

Isaac was just too excited to arrive in school. He really wanted to check if his secret admirer would fulfill his promise of giving him a gift a day until the Valentine's Day. His first gift was a heart shaped box filled with different kinds of chocolate, what the Lahey managed to eat with his friends during the lunch time. It was a really good present. Chocolate is always good.

When Isaac was about to arrive in the school, he called Lydia. She was like one of his closest friends. The Lahey asked her if she was already at Beacon Hills High School, so she could help him finding the second gift, if there was a second present, obviously.

Getting the confirmation of Lydia's presence at school, Isaac sped up his car, so he would get in school faster. He left his car almost running to go find Lydia in front of his locker. She was there just like a good friend waiting for him. The Martin girl, hugged him and placed a kiss to his cheek.

"So, where are the tips?" Lydia asked to Isaac who was already jumping of excitement.

"I think it is inside my locker." The Lahey replied while he managed to open his locker.

Just as Isaac said, a little piece of paper was waiting for him inside his locker with the same handwriting from the one he got the day before. The tips were much easier this time, what made the Lahey boy suppose that his secret admirer was also excited about him getting his gift.

"There are the tips, Wolfie.

*It is in the locker room.

*It is also under something that belongs to you.

*It is not an eatable thing; sorry if you were expecting something to eat, but I think you are going to like your present.

With love,

Your secret admirer."

Isaac handed Lydia the note, so she could read it too because she was going to help him finding his gift from the secret admirer after all. The Martin girl read the note quickly then she handed it back to the Lahey. By the look in her face, Isaac could say that she had an idea of where his next present was.

"Let's go to the locker room." Lydia said as she started walking toward the locker room herself. Isaac then began to follow her forward it. The Martin girl was always good at finding things. It was like her supernatural ability.

As soon as they reached the locker room, that was empty of people by the way, Lydia went straight to where Isaac's lacrosse equipments were placed. She motions for Isaac to came closer and help her searching for his gift. The Lahey walks quickly toward her and then they start searching.

Right under Isaac's lacrosse uniform, inside a transparent plastic bag there was a gray wolf teddy with a note.

"Hope you liked it. The teddy's name is Wolfie, just like your nickname.

Talk to you tomorrow, Isaac. Be safe.

With love,

Your secret admirer."