Chapter 2

Antonio in the media.
Anijah POV
"HAND SANDWICH!!" I woke up in shock when I felt someone slap the fuck outta me. I held my cheek that was stinging.

"I had to get yooo bitch ass back!!" Antonio said as he had mayo in the palm of his hand he had slapped me with and his phone in the other. He bust out laughing. I started to get heated.

"WHY YOU ALWAYS PLAYING WITH YOOO UGLY ASS!!" I said swinging at him. I missed a couple hits but I did hit him a good four times. He grabbed my wrists.

"DADDY!!" I screamed for his help as I tried to get out of this fuck nigga grip. He was always messing with me.

"Daddy ain't here." He said laughing like something was funny. He lifted me up on his shoulder and carried me somewhere. I was kicking and punching him on his back. I was thrown somewhere dark and quite. I looked up as he closed the closet door. Then he locked it. Shit, I'm not about to fight. I wanted to sleep anyways.

I turned on the lights in my walk-in closet. I had to climb my short ass up to get a blanket from the top. I wrapped it around my body and laid back on the floor. I was slowly falling asleep when the closet door opened up. My daddy motioned for me to get up. I did as told and I followed him into the kitchen downstairs.

"I brought you some breakfa- wait why you got mayo on your cheek?" He said as he looked at my face closer. I just looked at him.

He shook his head and walked over grabbing a napkin wiping my face. I smiled in return. He gave me my food and grabbed his keys. I looked at him confused. He just got here.

"I'll be back tonight. You might be home alone because ion know where your brother is." He said walking towards out front door. I nodded as I watched him get into his Bentley and drive down the street.

You can say that our family had money. My father owned a organization in Miami. The North side of Miami. Of course, my brother was there from time to time. I would go there when I was really needed. But my daddy doesn't approve. He wanted me to focus on other things like my art and dancing.

I was just about to go upstairs until I heard someone knocking at the front door. I stood on my toes to looked through the peep hole because that was also a rule in this house. I saw Joshua on his phone. Joshua is like my ride or die.

I opened the door and stood there looking at him. He stared back. We stood there for a good two mins until we started laughing. He pushed me aside letting himself in. I shook my head at how disrespectful this boy was.

"I'm hungry as fuck" he said snatching the bag with my breakfast out of my hands. I followed him into the kitchen. We both sat down and I watched him as he started eating like it was his damn food.

I rolled my eyes getting up to get some orange juice out of the fridge. I sat back down at the table drinking my OJ. He side eyed me for a second and took my juice. Chugging it down leaving me a swallow left.

I smirked and got up walking towards the sink. I filled the cup up with water and threw it at his ass. I threw the cup and the water. He better be lucky the cup was plastic.

He got up with his fist balled up and his jaw clenched. I just laughed. He better be mad. He pulled his gun out of his waistband and aimed it at me. I still had that amused look on my face. Joshua don't scare me, the fuck.

I remember the first time I got shot by Joshua. Antonio thought it was sooo funny and my father would call me cripple. It was hurting at first but towards the end, I felt like a thug.