Chapter 6

Aaron in the media. (Twin's father)
Aaron POV
"Smith, you have visitors." The officer said through my jail gate as it opened. I nodded getting out of the bed, jumping from the top bunk.

I got through the gate and the officer turned me around putting handcuffs on me. I walked down the hallways hearing the other cellmates yelling, laughing and some even crying.

I walked towards the visitor area and the officers took the cuffs from around my wrists. I seen both of the twins and Joshua. Then behind them another nigga appeared.

"Who the fuck is this??" I asked getting straight to the point. I mugged his ass showing I'm not who the fuck he thought I was. Antonio was about to tell me his name until he stepped forward stopping him.

"Kayden Johnson." He said looking me over. I nodded. I like the way he didn't let someone else introduce him. This shows he was his own person.

"Where you came from??" I asked looking at Kayden then Antonio. Can't just trust people and bring them in. That's how you get hurt.

"I was just standing down at Ricardo's warehouse bout to do a drop when gun shots started flying and people started dropping. My gun ran outta bullets so I took off running down the alley with my homeboy Jason. Long story short, Anijah shot him, killed him and kidnapped me. Her and Joshua gave me the trust shot doee so I'm good." He said pointing to his bandaged shoulder. I nodded once again.

"So, Anijah and Joshua both shot you in the shoulder?? What about Antonio??" I asked. He looked a Joshua as Anijah just started laughing out loud.

"Joshua dumb ass shot me in the ass and Antonio didn't give me one." He said looking me in the eye.

"Yet." Antonio said looking at him. Kayden just shook his head. I still remember my first trust shot. Still have the scar. I got like eight of them bitches.

"Alright so whassup with my organization??" I asked looking directly at Antonio. He scratched the back of his neck nervously. I shook my head. I thought he would be able to handle something like this.

"Okay, so it isn't going too well. So what will you do when your Ol man can't be in the business anymore. How is that going to work??" I asked. He just stared at me. I shook my head. I guess I can't depend on Antonio then. Have to get one of my young workers who are actually capable of taking the title.

"Umm, daddy." I heard someone next to me say. I was shocked but I wasn't going to show it. This was her first time actually talking to me in a while. I nodded and gave her my full attention.

"I think you should give Antonio another chance to actually get use to this title. He's just adjusting and maybe him and I both can take over. I have the brains and power while he have the strength and connects." She said looking me in my eyes.

"I like the idea but I really don't approve you being in the game. What if you get shot... Again." I said looking at Joshua at the end. He started laughing alone with Antonio. I shook my head.

"I got shot yesterday." She said showing me her wrapped up wound. I poked her wound and she pushed me away. I laughed trying to hug her as she pouted.

"Alright since you think you a thug now. I'll let you and Antonio take over for about 2 weeks and if the organization improve, I'll consider the deal done." I said looking at the both of them. They nodded agreeing.

"What about me?" Kayden said looking at all of us waiting for a response.

"Nigga what about you?" I laughed and so did everyone else as he shook his head.

"I'm just fucking with you. If my daughter trust you, I trust you unless otherwise. I want the four of you to take over but Anijah and Antonio are the main of the Smith Organization." I said clearing it up. I heard the buzzer go off meaning the visit was over.

I hope I'm not making a mistake leaving them in charge.

Antonio POV

I've noticed how my father looked very disappointed knowing his organization was slowly going down with me in charge. I thought I was ready but reality told me otherwise. Maybe this thing Anijah was talking about might work.

I looked at her as she laughed with Joshua and Kayden. They was playing Grand Theft Auto 5 being all loud and shit. Over exaggerating. I really need to talk to Anijah and thank her but I'm not going to say that in front of the others.

My phone started ringing and Trinity number was on the screen. I answered it and she started crying and shit. She was just crying and not saying anything so I was about to hang up until I heard a beeping noise in the background. She started crying louder.

"Bruhh why you called my phone???" I asked irritated. Anijah looked at me to see if I was okay and I nodded. She went back to the game.

"I think I'm pregnant and the baby might be yours. I just took the second test and it said pos-" She said before I started cursing her ass out.

"The fuck you mean might be mine. I knew yooo bitch ass was fucking cheating on me. When the baby gets here I want a DNA test and if the baby is mine, I'm taking it from you." I said before hanging up in her face. I got up and walked outside to smoke a blunt. I sat on the steps on the porch.

Now I have another thing to be stressing about. I heard the front door open and Anijah sat next to me on the step. I blew the smoke out my nose and looked into space. I know Anijah didn't talk much but when I feel the need to vent to someone, I go to her. She listens and if she feels the need to say something, she does.

"Anijah hear me out." I said blowing smoke out the corner of my mouth away from her because I didn't want to start nothing this time. She nodded. I inhaled before speaking.

"Trinity told me she pregnant and the baby might be mine. If the baby is mine, I'm taking it and I'm going to take care of it with all my heart. But, I have so many questions and doubts going through my mind right now. The baby won't be in a good environment so its like I'll be putting my own child life at risk." I said looking up in the sky. The sky had a orange color to it and there were no clouds.

"Its never easy being a single parent. I will be there to help you through it. I'll be like the child's mother." She said smiling at me. She reached into my pocket and pulled out a piece of folded paper. Unfolding it, there was a the drawing of the baby boy she gave me this morning. I shook my head remembering what she told me earlier. I looked at the drawing smiling as well.

"Does this mean I can't take over the Organization?" I asked looking at Anijah. She shook her head no.

"You just have to be more careful and sensitive. I see a baby can really change a person." She teased nudging me. I pulled her into a hug kissing her forehead.

"I know I don't tell you this often but I actually love yooo ugly ass." I said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"You show your love in a weird way but I love you too." She said smiling hugging me back as well.

"Alright enough of this mushy sensitive shit, I'm hungry." I said standing to my feet walking inside the house. She nodded and walked into the kitchen. Joshua and Kayden was arguing about some stupid stuff that happened in the game and I shook my head going upstairs to sleep this shit off until dinner was ready.