Chapter 3

Joshua in the media.
(Continued)
Anijah POV
"I think that was Tonio and his lil clique coming after us." One boy said breathing heavy as fuck. The other one was about to die so he just nodded.

I was thinking, should I kill they ass now or should I just let em live? I checked in my silencer and I only had one bullet left. If I shot one, then the other would come after me. I peeped over the brick wall again as I stood on top of a dumpster. One of them was lighting a blunt.

I aimed my silencer at the one who was talking, sense he full of energy. I shot and the other guy eyes grew big as fuck. He took off running. I grabbed me glock and shot him in his calf. He dropped to the concrete. I jumped the wall then grabbed a handful of his hair lifting his head up to look at his face.

"Whassup, the names Anijah." I said smiling showing off my dimples. He mugged the fuck outta me. My phone started ringing. It was Antonio.

"Where yooo ass at?" He asked with an attitude and out of breathe.

"Don't worry bout it. I'm coming now." I said hanging up. Looking directly in the dark skin boy eyes. He looked to be about 18. I helped him stand up and he pushed my ass on the floor. The started struggling to stand up. I chuckled. I put my gun on safety and pistol whipped the fuck outta him, knocking his body unconscious.

He dropped his heavy ass body on me. I threw him on my back and walked towards warehouse.

When we finally made it to the warehouse, it was on fire. You also could see how the fire trailed to the dead bodies in front of the warehouse. I spotted the car near the front and I pulled the body over. Everybody in the car gave me a confused look.

"Can you help me??" I struggled to get out. Antonio got out and picked the body up and put him in the middle back seat without asking any questions. Then he got back in the front. I get in the back and seen Joshua trying to put the seatbelt on the guy.

"Why??" I asked watching him struggle. He mugged me then clicked the seatbelt in.

"Seatbelts.... Soo we can be safe." He said looking out the window. Trinity look behind her seat like 'what the fuck'.

"Eyes on the road..." He told her before looking back out the window. She rolled her eyes and started the car. I chuckled.

I just kept my eyes on the guy I pistol whipped. He looked so peaceful. He was a shade of light skin. With nice white teeth and when he was awake, I seen his nice brown eyes.

We pulled up to one of our warehouses when the body started to make noises. We all got out of the car and we brought the body to the basement. They tied him to a chair as his head hung low.

We all stood in front of the body and Antonio came downstairs with a water bottle and he tossed it to me. I opened the bottled water and poured it all over his face. His head jerked up as he was trying to figure out what was going on. His eyes landed on me and he put his head back down and started to chuckle. If you laugh when you are in a situation like this, then you crazy asf.

"Anijah why am I here??" He questioned as he looked me directly in my eyes. Everyone eyes fell on me. I squinted my eyes at him. How do he remember my name??

"AJ you know him?" Antonio asked angrily. I shook my head. We just stared at each other.

"What's your name??" Trinity asked in a soft voice bending down to his level. We all looked at her. I'm not even gon say nothing.