Chapter 5

Trinity in the media.
Antonio POV
Now that my father in jail, I'll have to run this shit by myself maybe with the help of Anijah and Joshua. I know Anijah still in high school bout to go to college because she 17 and Joshua a freshmen in college at 19.

I got out of bed because all morning I've been staring at the ceiling thinking. I heard Anijah come in last night so I'm bout to go in her room to mess with her. I always mess with her because I guess that's how I show my love and making her mad is funny as fuck.

Joshua was in the bed knocked out and Anijah was sleep on the floor wrapped in a blanket watching Finding Nemo and it seems like the movie been playing over and over by itself.

I turned the lights on and turned the TV off. This nice drawing that was on the table caught my eye. It was covered in pencil shavings. I picked the drawing up and looked it over. It was a baby and looks as to be a boy. Perhaps. I hope she ain't thinking about having kids. I'll beat her ass, again.

"I meant to tell you about that, I was going to give it to you this morning." Anijah said scaring me a little. I thought her ass was sleep. She stood up walking over to me snatching the paper from my grip. I side eyes her.

"I had a dream that this baby was coming some time soon. I can picture this baby boy face so well that I decided to draw him." She said looking over the picture smiling.

"But why would you give it to me?" I asked looking at the baby again.

"It damn sho' ain't my child and I've noticed how this baby had some of your features." She said pointing to the eyes and nose. I shook my head. I ain't having no damn kids.

She folded the paper and put it into my pockets of my gym shorts. I looked at her confused. Now she was scaring me, what if I actually had a child. I shook my head at the thought of it.

"Well.... I'm hungry." She said scratching her nappy ass hair. I mugged her. I hope she don't think I was going to cook for her ass. She smiled.

"Let's go to IHOP." Joshua said smiling all hard and shit. When did this nigga wake up?? I shook my head.

"I'll be downstairs when y'all ready." I said walking out the room closing the door. I really need to go see my father. This leader shit was really hard when you think about it.

I forgot to mention that Kayden was living with us. He was talking about how his mother kicked him out because of what he did to get his money. He told us almost all his information and background story of how he came up and we all trust him now. Well they trust him because he got the trust shot from Anijah and Joshua. I gotta give him a trust shot when he finally heal from the first two. I don't fully trust him yet.

"We going to IHOP." I told him as I walked into his room. He was on the phone scrolling through something. He nodded and got up. I went downstairs to watch TV until they was ready.

They both came downstairs dressed and was ready to go. I turned the TV off and headed towards the door. I made sure to lock the door before hopping into the car.

"I'm starving." Joshua said and I heard Anijah chuckle. This nigga was always hungry.

We pulled up to IHOP and walked inside. We had to wait to be seated because there was a lot of people here. When finally noticed, they gave us a seat towards the back. Giving us menus and silverware.