Chapter 4

Kayden in the media
Anijah POV
I woke up to the sound of the TV and Joshua's arm around my waist. I got up and went to the bathroom because I noticed I had on the same clothes from last night. I turned the shower on and went downstairs while the bathroom got foggy.

I went into the kitchen to get something to drink. Antonio was sleep with his head down sitting at the bar on the island. There was a bottle of Vodka next to his head. I turned the kitchen lights off before waking him up.

"What you want??" He asked in a groggy voice. I went into the cabinet to get some pain killers. I grabbed a water bottle out of the fridge passing it to him. He groaned in pain from the light that came from the sun. I walked over and closed the curtains to block it. I put a hot pocket in the microwave and went upstairs to get into the shower.

Joshua was in the bed on his phone. He looked up at me and smiled. I returned the smile. I got into the shower and sat in the tub letting the water run down my back. I started to think about my father. Knowing he in jail, I'll have to live with my aggravating ass brother. I'm gon have to be locked in the closet almost every damn day.

After almost a hour, I got out the shower and wrapped the towel around my body. I went in the room and started to get dress in a grey jumpsuit romper.

I went downstairs to get my food out of the microwave. I walked in the kitchen and Antonio got to it before me. I rolled my eyes walking out of the kitchen. I went upstairs back into my room.

"What your trinna do today??" Joshua said to me as I climbed in the bed with him. I shrugged my shoulders.

"Put some shoes on, we going to the warehouse to get Kayden." He said getting out the bed putting his shoes on. I grabbed my grey sandals. We walked downstairs and seen Antonio knocked out on the couch. Joshua shook his head walking to the door to go outside. We got in the car and headed towards the warehouse.

This warehouse was being shut down and the workers was moving the drugs out the place to another warehouse. Too many people knew where our warehouse was.

When we pulled up, there was cars here that never been seen before. Well, I remember seeing that same white Ferrari at the other warehouse that got burnt down. I grabbed my glock from under the seat and added more bullets as Joshua pulled up closer.

"You go in the back, I'm going in the front." Joshua said pulling his gun out of his waistband. We both got out the car and walked towards the house. I went towards the back when I heard talking. I looked over and seen two men wearing all black.

"Why are we here again?" One tall guy said looking through a window.

"Kayden was one of the people who was at the warehouse before it got burnt down but we didn't see his body. Sooo, he must be here." Some ugly ass nigga said.

"What makes you think he here doee?" He asked.

"It's either here or the South side of Miami. This is the North side and this their main trap. We got their Leader behind bars already, now we have to burn his organization down." He said explaining to the tall guy. I'm going to assume the tall one is new because how you don't know what's going on?? I'm going to look at him as the weak.

I was walking towards them when I fell over a damn rock. I fell on the floor scraping my damn knee. They look at over then raised their guns at me. I stood up, not showing fear. I had to hop on one leg because the other was stinging. You could see the blood coming through the fabric.