A brat and his butler

I have been with undertaker for three weeks now. I find his job quite interesting. Just as I step out, the bell rang. "Undertaker, you have guests!" I said. I looked to our guests to see that it's a little boy with blue hair and eyes with an eyepatch, along with a butler clad in black. The boy looked at me skeptically. I heard undertaker's giggle as he came out of his coffin. "Welcome my lord, is today the day for you to befit in one of my coffins?" The boy looked annoyed. I was surprised he wasn't scared or nervous. "No, that's not why I'm here, freak" He whispered the last part then turned to me. "Tell me, who is this girl, undertaker." "She's (y/n) my lord." Undertaker responded. "(y/n)? That's a pretty name. Tell me, would you like to work at my manor?" I saw the butler grin as the boy said this. I looked to undertaker and I swear I felt him glare. His smile faltered a bit. "She's my apprentice so she won't be going anywhere." He said.

|time skip|

The boy left with his butler and the undertaker and I continued our work. He didn't speak much after that. I was confused. After I finished sweeping the floor, I went to where he embalms the corpses. "Undertaker, may I ask you a question?" I started. He only nodded. "Why did you act like that in front of those people?" There was silence until he said, "those people were Ciel Phantomhive and his butler, Sebastian Michaelis. Ciel is known as the queen's guard dog." I lifted a brow. "That doesn't answer my question." He stared at the corpse he was working on. "What happened if I told you that I'm a monster?" I was a little surprised. "What does that mean?"