Part 16

• Dedicated to my readers ♥

Suddenly a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me against the wall in the street I was walking in. My back harshly slammed against the bricks, making me groan in pain. When I met my attacker's eyes, I groaned again. He was the last person I wanted to see right now.

I knew those eyes, although I wished I didn't. It was Logan, who was looking really angry. I'd seen him pissed before, but right now he really looked like he was going to kill me. It was because Dave had beat him up, in front of his friends. Logan was embarrassed and it was all because of me. At this moment, I actually feared for my life.

However, Logan showed no sign of trying to kill me. He just stood there, holding me tight against the wall so that there was no chance to escape, looking deep into my eyes. The cold and angry expression in his eyes sent a chill down my spine. He seemed to notice that, because he gave a small, cold, satisfied smirk.

Suddenly he grabbed my face closer with one hand, and my bum with his other. Pulling my body into him, he crushed our lips together. He started to kiss me roughly, biting my lips and demanding for entrance. When I didn't gave in, he squeezed my bum so hard that I couldn't help the tears streaming down my face. He slammed my body into the brick wall again, and I gave in.

I was helpless. He was way too strong for me, he could do whatever he wanted with me, and he knew so. I knew so as well, so I gave up the struggling and just prayed to god that it would end. It didn't. He kept kissing me roughly, not showing any sign of stopping any time soon.

But suddenly his lips were gone, and so was his body. No longer hold up by his arms, I fell on the ground, my legs not able to hold my body's weight. Still not daring to open my eyes, I buried my face in my hands. My face was all wet from the tears and the rain that had been pouring down on me. I hadn't even noticed it before, but now I could indeed hear the sound of heavy rains falling down on the streets. I heard something else too.

It definitely wasn't the sound of Logan catching his breath before continuing to kiss me, but I didn't know what else it could be. After a while I started to recognize the sounds. It was muffled growls of pain. Logan was probably beating some poor guy up before coming back to me.

I realised this was my chance. While Logan was distracted  by whatever was happening in the alley he had pulled me in, I could try to escape. I knew I didn't have that much chance of getting away, but at least I had a chance. I didn't know what Logan was planning to do with me, but it couldn't be anything good.

But, I couldn't move my legs, I was petrified. Trying to calm myself down, because this was my one and only chance of escaping, I didn't notice that the fighting sounds had stopped. I only noticed it when I felt a large hand on my shoulder, trying to pull me up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Dave's P.O.V ~

The pain in my jaw was unbearable, but I didn't care. I looked back over my shoulder at the bastard one more time, making sure he really was consciousness. Then I hurried over to Nina, ignoring the pain. She looked horrible. She sat against a wall with her legs pulled up, her face in her hands. It pained me to see her crying like this. It took me all my strength not to go back to the bastard who had done this to her and kill him. Who knew what he'd done to her?

When I reached her, I knelt down next to her and stretched out my arm. She immediately cringed at my touch. She probably thought I was that bastard. I cupped her face in my hand, and made her look up into my eyes. Too weak to defend herself, she obeyed.

When she realised it was me, she stretched out her arms. I carefully wrapped my arms around her fragile body and lifted her up off the ground. She wrapped her legs around my waist and hid her face in my chest. I softly rubbed my hand over her back, trying to comfort her. After a while, the sobs lessened. She lifted her face, and looked me in my eyes.

"I love you" I whispered, putting a strand of hair behind her ear. To my surprise, she smiled. Wrapping her hands around my neck, she brought her lips close to my ear.

"I love you too" she said, making my heart accelerate in my chest. I pressed a soft kiss on her smiling lips, and put her on the ground. She leaned in to kiss me back, but as much as I wanted to feel her soft lips on mine, I pushed her away. We had to get out of here first. And then, when she'd be safely home with me, I'd never stop kissing her. She was my girl now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last chapter! Can't believe it!

This chapter is dedicated to every single one of you who reads it. Thank you for staying here, for reading my story until the very end. I love you all ♥

xx Fleur