\\Chapter 9\\

The familiar sound I knew all too well came blaring in my ear much too loud for my liking, making me break free of Michael's deep-sleeping grasp. When I sat back down after turning off my alarm, he poked me in my side, earning a yelp from me.
"Told you I'd remember that," he said sleepily.
I grinned, even though he couldn't see it through his closed eyes, and stood up, going into my closet and grabbing my clothes.
Without thinking, I peeled off my shirt, earning a sharp gasp from my bed.
"Sorry, Michael, habit," I said, laughing.
"No need to apologize."
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah, I may have liked it." He gave me a cheeky smile.
I pulled on my Pierce the Veil shirt and laughed.
"You totally liked it. But I apologized because it is the nice thing to do."
"Not when you did absolutely nothing wrong."
"Manners."
"Nothing."
"Okay fine," I said. "I give up."
"Well, I'm putting on my pants, so friendly warning; beware, look if you dare."
He thought for a second before saying,
"I totally dare."
"Whatever," I said. I yanked off my pajama pants before pulling on my super tight, neon blue skinny jeans. They wouldn't go up over my ass at first; I had to do the jump-wiggle. Michael started laughing.
"You cannot sit here and tell me, out of all the skinny jeans you wear, that you have never done the jump-wiggle."
"I have, but it's amusing watching you try and get your ass into those."
I laughed. "Well, thanks, but I don't have an ass to try to get into the pants."
He gave me a death stare, as if he thought I was lying.
"It's like you shoved two damn cantaloupes in there," he said with a smirk.
"Oh, really?" I said. "That's a first."
I buttoned my pants and tucked my shirt in to them in the front.
"Gotta do my hair," I said, grabbing a comb, a brush, my can of hairspray, and a few bobby pins off my dresser and walking to the door.
"No funny business while I'm gone, now, ya hear?"
He sighed sarcastically. "I will restrain myself, if I must."
I walked to the bathroom and brushed out my hair, finding my parting with my comb. I took all the hair that contributes to my bangs and bobby-pinned them, pulling the remainder of my hair into a messy ponytail. I like it better that way. I then fixed my bangs the way I like them; rimming around my right eye and feathering off as they go down. I went back into my room to find Michael dressed, but fast asleep, on the bed.
I plopped down, but he didn't budge.
I poked his face vigorously with the tips of my fingers; nothing.
Finally, I got annoyed and plopped my ass right on his tummy, facing him, and leaned into his face.
"WAKE UP, LITTLE SHIT."
A smile crept onto his face and he opened his beautiful, green eyes.
"Your ass may not be very comparable to cantaloupes, actually. It's too squishy. I think giant, round marshmallows would be much more accurate."
"I see," I replied. "But the question remains: Is that a good thing?"
He thought for a second.
"Yes," he said, very bluntly.
"Well, I suppose a thank-you is in order, then?" I said with a slight smirk, my face still near his.
"Suppose so."
He lifted his cold hands to my warm cheeks and gently pulled my lips onto his. His lips were slightly chapped; however, I didn't mind it at all. Little things like chapped lips can remind you that the person you love so much is still mortal. And for some reason, I find those things very adorable.
His hands found my waist and he gently caressed either side, his fingers moving lightly across my shirt-covered hips.
After I pulled away, he looked me in the eyes for a few seconds, before saying,
"That shirt is mighty tight."
"Art thou complaining?" I replied with a smile.
"Not at all, fair maiden." He returned the smile.
I stood up and checked my phone, seeing that it was just about time to leave for school.
"Shall we venture across thine neighborhood to the place of tormenting education and sleep deprivation?" I asked.
"Lead the way, m'dear."
***
SWEET MOTHERTRUCK, IT'S BEEN SO LONG. I'm so sorry, I don't have wifi at my house, so I can't even edit my story, even though I used to be able to. I know this is a short chapter, but I hope the cute M&M scene can make up for it (: I KNOW IIT'S FUCKING SHORT THOUGH, BUT I'LL TRY TO FINISH ANOTHER CHAPTER BY TONIGHT OR TOMORROW, I PROMISE I'LL TRY. I WOULD ADD MORE TO THIS CHAPTER BUT I WANT YOU GUYS TO KNOW I'M NOT DEAD. I'LL JUST CONTINUE IT WHEN I CAN, I GUESS. I HAVN'T THOUGHT TO UPDATE RECENTLY SO PLEASE HAVE MERCY UPON MY POOR SOUL.
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
~~ari_the_punkmaster