Chapter Two

* Mark's Point Of View * 

It was only 8:30 when Jack and I got back to the hotel and Jack was exhausted and fell asleep as soon as his cute little head hit the pillow.  I thought he looked very cute and peaceful when he slept so I took a picture of him and posted it on twitter

@markiplier Jack looks so cute when he sleeps @Jack_Septic_Eye

Once that was posted the fans went crazy with the septiplier tweets and so called "proof" that septiplier was real,  only how I wished that it was real. Ever since I saw one his videos I've liked him and I wish I could only tell him I'm gay and that I liked him but I'm afraid that it will ruin our friendship.  As my twitter feed filled up with septiplier I decided to watch one of his newer videos.  I was about 5 minutes into the video untill I heard Jack mumble something in his sleep, he seemed very scared and I was a little freaked out by what he said next

"No ma please don't get the belt I promise i wont do it again, please don't!" 

Within seconds Jack shot up in tears, he was crying.  He saw that I was awake and moved closer to me and hugged me, he nuzzled his head into my shoulder and was sobbing.  I didn't dare to ask him what happened but I did hug him back and comfort him.  Minutes have passed and he calmed down,

"Jack what happened? Are you okay you said, 'no ma please don't get the belt I won't do it again I promise', what happened"

I waited for a response

"Mark I don't want to talk about it now but all I need is you, your words, your voice, you."

I was a little surprised by what he said but I did as he asked.  I had him lay down next to me and I cuddled him.  I wished I could cuddle with him everyday but I bet this is one time thing since he has a girlfriend and is straighter than a pole.  He soon fell asleep in my arms I didn't move because I didn't want to wake him so I stayed still. Soon after I fell asleep watching him breath and making sure he was okay.

Beep beep beep

I woke up to my alarm at 5:30 am because we had a signing at 7:00 am.  Jack was still asleep so I carefully moved out of the bed to not wake him but I was about to get out of the bed I felt him pull me back down and say

"Mark please stay here with me. Please"

He had no idea how much I wanted to but we had to get ready for a panel.

"Jack we have a signing at 7 and its half past 5 we need to get ready."

"Please just 5 minutes won't hurt, please" he was doing this puppy dog face and I couldn't help out so I hopped back in the bed but was surprised that jack got on top of me and started to tickle me. 

"J-Jack stop I-I can't breath" I was laughing hysterically.  I could tell he was enjoying torturing me.

"Only if you order some food" he was laughing at my torture

"F-Fine I'll order  you food" he then got off of me and started to get undressed he took off his shirt and I found myself blushing and staring at his bare chest, damn he looked so hot.  He looked down at me who was still sitting on the bed and just smirked.  I got up quite fast and mad my way to the hotel phone and called room service asking for some eggs and toast for the little bastard who tickled me.  He came out fully dressed and his hair done as soon as the food came for him.

"You know you're a shit right?"

"Yup, why didn't you get yourself anything?" He seemed kind of worried but I just gave simple response

"I'm not really hungry, well you enjoy your food imma go and get ready so bye" I ran back to the room and got dressed and ready. It was only 6:15 and we had to be there by 6:45 so we had a half an hour to pass by.  Once Jack finished which was only 5 minutes later he walked back to where I was and sat next to me.  I was looking at twitter and then he saw the post I posted last night.  Oh how was there going to be a shit storm to come.  He grabbed the phone out of my hands and laughed at what they were saying I was surprised he wasn't mad.  He then gave the phone back.

"You really had to post a picture of me sleeping didn't you?" He wasn't that mad to my surprise. 

"Yes I did."

He just laughed but then we realized the time we had 10 minutes to get there and we grabbed our coats and ran out of by door. We got there with a minute to spare.  Bob and Wade were already there and was laughing at us. 

"What were you two doing that made you almost late" Both Bob and Wade know I like Jack making a bright red color.

"We were looking at the picture that Mark decide to post of me on twitter." He laughed and up brushed this off like nothing happens. 
We were escorted to the table to do the signing I could tell Jack was a bit worried but he seemed okay so I let him do his thing.

* Time Skip *

The signing was over and we all decided to go to Jack and I hotel room and hang out, we got there remarkably fast and had nothing to do in till Wade opened his mouth.

"Let's play Truth Or Dare!" Damn was Wade a little girl

"Yeah let's play!" Jack was so enthusiastic about it. 

"Okay Mark you first Truth Or Dare?" Bob has no idea how much I hate that question but I didn't want to seem like a wimp in front of Jack so I choose dare waiting for the hell that was coming.

'Okay, I dare you to kiss Jack!" I was already so red and both Bob and Wade knew I wanted to kill them right now, but Jack seemed to be laughing. So we both leaned in and kissed. I don't know if it was just me but that know that kiss lasted longer than a normal 3 second Truth Or Dare kiss.  After Jack just smiled and I was so red. We continued playing in till it got late.  It was only 8:30 but we had a panel in the morning so we had a long day ahead of us.  Once they left Jack seemed a little off, but then once he checked his phone he was in tears, I asked what happened all he did was show me his phone,  I read the text that said "I'm sorry Jack but I don't think this long distance relationship is doing well. You seem to be to invested in YouTube and you just ignore me when I text and call.  I'm sorry but I'm breaking up with you."  I couldn't believe she did that.  But then I was so surprised by what Jack did next he grabbed me and pulled me closer so our lips almost touched.  I closed the gap and we kissed our lips perfectly in sync.  We were kissing for who knows how long but it felt a little weird I liked him and all but kissing my best friend was weird. Once we pulled away he just smiled and stopped crying. He got undressed and put on night clothes and I followed him seconds later doing the same but only putting pants on.  I crawled into the bed and checked to see if my alarm was set.  Jack climbed in seconds after me and moved very close to me he said the unbelievable.

"I think..."

Hahaha cliffhanger, don't I worry I'll post tomorrow most likely so you don't have to wait forever. Sorry this chapter came out really late I was busy today and don't have a lot of time so sorry if this was a crappy chapterAnd as always I'll see you in the next chapter Buh bye. Lol markiplers outro. ~ markimoola