Chapter Three

* Jack's Point Of View *

I can't believe I just kissed my best friend and at the same time was just dumped by the person I loved dearly. I realized after that Truth Or Dare kiss that I really liked Mark I never really liked my girlfriend I liked Mark. I know he's probably straight but I'll still tell him what he should know.

"I think.. I think I love you" my face was burning hot indicating the dark blush on my checks. The response I got surprised me.

"Jack ever since the first video I saw you in I fell in love with you right then and there, I didn't want to tell you because I thought it would ruin our friendship. Both Bob and Wade knew I was gay and liked you, that's why Bob dared me to kiss you. After your girlfriend broke up with you and you kissed me and i thought it was un-voluntarily I realized I loved you more than I thought."

I can't believe what he just said, he loved me?! I was so shocked and happy at the same time.

"Mark when I was dating her I thought she was the only one I loved but soon realized that I didn't really love her I loved you. I lo-" I was soon cut off by Mark's lips crashing into mine. I know he's the one I love. This kiss wasn't like the last one he was more passionate, his hands running through my hair deepening the kiss. I feel like I'm living in a dream, but thank god I wasn't. Mark and I were kissing for felt like forever untill Mark pulled away with a big smile plastered right on his face and said,

"Maybe the fans are right about septiplier. But we really need to go to bed its somehow 9:15 and we have to be up at 5:30 to get ready for our panel."

Before he pulled me closer to him so we were spooning  and he kissed my forehead and whispered a sweet "goodnight" in my ear before he fell asleep. I took advantage of him falling asleep before I did and I took a picture of him sleeping to keep, I wasn't going to post it without him knowing all I'll wait untill the morning. I fell asleep to the soothing sounds of his breathing patterns not much after Mark fell asleep.

We awoke to the sound of his alarm going off but I didn't want to get up so I ignored it and tried to fall back asleep I but Mark grabbed my hand and literally pulled me out of the bed I don't know how he managed to have enough energy to pull me out of a bed at 5:30 on the god damn morning but I didn't question him because I liked what I awoke to seeing him shirtless and right on top of me, I wish I could kiss him but we're not even dating, well I think.

"C'mon sleepy head get up off the floor its dirty." Damn was his morning voice sexy.

"You were the one who pulled me onto the floor, has anyone mentioned your morning voice is absolutely sexy?" I could tell he was blushing but I was too so it was okay.

"Only you have" he was now really red. I just laughed because he looks like a tomato but I didn't mention that to him.

We decided to get dressed and ready after our little scene. I made Mark order some food from room service because the people who work at hotels freak me out and they seem way to nice for my preferences. When the food came it was 6:15 am and we had about an hour before we had to leave to get ready for the panel. We ate our breakfast in an unsettling silence until Mark said something I thought he would never ask me in a million years,

"Should we make the septiplier boat sail?" He was a tomato once again, maybe that's my new nickname for him in secret.

"Are you asking me out?" I only said that to be a big tease to him to prolong me saying yes.

"Maybe" He sounded very shy about it, but all I did was lean in and kiss him. Once the kiss ended I whispered in his ear a sweet and simple "yes". I could tell he was fan-girling on the inside but all he did was smile and kissed me again but sweetly this time. We had a half an hour before we had to leave at 7:00 to be there at 7:15. I decided to break the small silence we had.