Chapter 12

Jack's Point Of View

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS JACK! I COULD'VE HELPED YOU! YOU NEED TO LEARN TO TELL ME THINGS!"

Mark is now mad at me. I didn't want this to happen... I hope and prayed this wouldn't happen. I got up and cleaned up as quick as I could and wrapped my arms up.

"M-Mark, I'm sorry."

"Whatever," he's still angry at me "Why? Why didn't you tell me Jack?"

"I was scared too I'm really sorry Mark."

"Okay. I'm going to take a walk to clear my mind and to calm down." Mark got up hugged me and grabbed his phone and keys and left my house.

~ Author used potion of time skip (thank you @xXImJustOrdinaryXx for the wonderful idea ❤) ~

                         Marks Point Of View

"Jack I'm home. I'm sorry. I'm here to help you now I promise." 

Jack didn't respond, maybe he was sleeping. I go to his room and saw my life end. Jack was on the floor, pale and lifeless. There was a note in his hand. I grabbed it and read it.

“Dear Mark, I love you with all my heart. This world just wasn't meant for me.... I hope I can find a place of peace and happiness, a place I am child enough to live, yet man enough to survive. I love you... with all my heart... I hope you can truly believe me... Pray for me Mark. Pray I will find happiness. I hurt so bad inside! I want it all to go away. I want a new beginning. I am not afraid to die. I’m just so afraid of tomorrow!

I ask of you one thing: don’t let my spirit die. Remember me for the laughs and the good times, the thrills we all had together. I hope I made a place in your heart and touched you in a special way. I have chosen to die, but I haven’t chosen to be forgotten. I must find a new world, a world of peace and happiness. I want you all to know I am not afraid to die, only to quit living. I’ll miss you.

Markimoo... Please... Move on with your life... Find someone to love and cherish you. Find someone who makes you happy, who isn't dead, who isn't me. Be the bossiest boss who ever bossed! I know i should've told you, and im so very sorry. I hope you can forgive me.

I love you with all my heart and soul, Jackaboi" 

THANK YOU SO MUCH xXImJustOrdinaryXx FOR HELPING ME WITH THE NOTE BY WRITING IT BECAUSE I COULDN'T DO IT FOR MY LIFE! Go follow them and read their new fanfic Fortune please! I have 2 more chapters planned after this and it will be the end! I'll see all you guys in the next chapter buh-bye!