Chapter 10

Hell yeah it feels so good getting back into writing again!

                    Jack' Point Of View

I've 've never been so nervous like this before. I want to tell Mark my past and that I cut and about my depression so I took him here but I don't know how to. Maybe I shouldn't and just make this a nice little date. Yeah maybe I'll do that.

"Jack? You okay?" Mark said waving his hand in front of my face. I must've zoned out.

"Oh yeah just fine," I lied, "I was just thinking that's all."

"Oh okay, what were you think about?" Shit what do I tell him

"Oh just how much I love you." I fake a smile and hope that it works.

"Aww I love you too jackaboy." Mark looks down hiding a blush.

I smile softly at him and lean in to softly kiss him, he kisses back. I really love him, maybe I should tell him. I shouldn't keep things from him. I break away from the kiss and look down,

"Mark, I need to tell you something," I start to cry a bit. Maybe I shouldn't tell him I don't want to hurt him by telling him.

"What is is Sèan?" He looked at me very concerned, I can't do it. I can't. I need to come up with something quick.

"I just love you so much I never want to lose you." At least it's the truth, but not the truth I want him to know.

"I love you too, I promise to never leave you, you'll never lose me. No matter what." He hugged me and kissed the top of my head and helped me to stop crying.

"Okay."

~ Author hopes you enjoy the story enough to not hate me time skipping past the because I need to put something out and I don't know what to do after this. ~

Mark and I finally got back to my place and we are both exhausted. We both go to my room and get our clothes, I run to the bathroom to change. As I change I look at my arms and the scars from before. I just can't handle this anymore. I don't deserve Mark. My thoughts got interrupted by a small knock on the door, I quickly finish changing and open the door to face Mark. 

"What took you so long?"

"Oh nothing just thinking again that's all."

"Okay, let's get to bed. It's late and we're both tired."

"Okay," we early to my bed and lie down, "Goodnight, I love you Mark."

"I love you too, goodnight Jack." He kissed my forehead and I was taken by sleep.

Shit chapter and I apologize, a lot of it reflects how I am right now and I've been so busy and depressed that I couldn't write and yes I understand it's been like almost a year but I hope you guys understand. I'm sorry. See you guys next chapter. Bye.