How

The song above has nothing to do with the chapter but I FUCKIN LOVE NIALL SO MUCH OK DONT JUDGE ME HIS SONG IS GREAT HES GREAT IM DED.

-there's some sexy sex in here towards the end so be ready for that. I'll put a * by it ok-

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Harry's morning started when little hands were pressed to his face and drool fell on his forehead. Before he opened his eyes he could hear Louis giggling from beside him and he could hear the squeal of the girls as well. Just as he was opening his eyes, he felt one of the girls crawling on his stomach and just sitting there. Harry chuckled and looked up at Olivia, who was the culprit for drooling on his face, and then down at Scarlett, who was sitting on his stomach.

"Good morning little babies," Harry cooed and reached out with both hands to touch the heads of each baby. Olivia moved on from patting and drooling on Harry's face and finally cleared his line of sight when she moved to sit on the pillows in between him and Louis. With a smile, Harry looked up at Louis and softly said good morning. Louis leans to his right and presses a light kiss to Harry's lips before pulling Olivia into his lap and wrapping his arms around her.

"Niall asked if we could bring him olives when we stop by this afternoon." Louis tells him as he cuddles their daughter and lays back down over the duvet with Olivia tucked under his arm.

"Olives?" Harry croaked out with his sleepy morning voice.

Louis shrugs, "Said he was going to put them in his ice cream or something. He's going to give birth within the next two weeks so he's finally giving in to his most bazar cravings I'm assuming."

"He's making it seem like he's on his death bed," Harry laughs. Scarlett smacks her cute little baby hands on Harry's naked chest and proceeds to babble on about something as she continues to smack at Harry's chest. Harry reaches up and bops her nose, earning an adorable giggle from her and more baby noises.

"You know how dramatic Niall is," Louis chuckled. "Think is why we're such great mates."

"That must be it," Harry smiles over at him. "How long have you been awake?"

"For two hours or so," Louis informs him. Harry grabs his phone and sees that the time it 9 o'clock.

"Have you eaten breakfast yet?"

When Louis shakes his head, Harry makes it his mission to make his fiancé a great breakfast, so he wraps his arms around Scarlett and rolls out of bed. The baby giggles again as Harry adjusts her in his arms.

"Ready to make papa some breakfast Scar?" Harry asks the baby. He hears Louis giggle but waits for an answer from the baby and finally gets one when she she tries sticking her finger in Harry's mouth. Harry playfully nips at his daughters finger before pulling her hand away from his mouth and saying, "Should we bring Olivia with us too or let her stay and keep papa company?"

Scarlett squealed then and smacked Harry's face lightly and Harry took that as a no so he hummed and nodded.

"You're right, dove, we shouldn't leave papa all alone. Olivia will keep you company, Lou. Scarlett and I will be right back." Harry says and then walks out of the room, bopping Scarlett on his hip as he walked.

"Hurry back," Louis calls. "Olivia and I need good cuddles from the two of you."

"We'll try our best, love," Harry calls back.

It takes Harry fifteen minutes to make Louis a full English and another two to get it all situated on the serving tray so he could walk it back to him. Because he can't carry the tray of food and Scarlett at the same time, Harry takes the little girl out of her high chair first and walks her back to the bedroom she Louis could watch her while Harry brings the food back. When he walks in he sees Louis making kissy faces at Olivia and poking her tummy, making her laugh and squeal happily. When Louis sees Harry he stops making faces at his little girl and looks up at his fiancé.