Are

Louis was 13 weeks pregnant now. He was starting to develop a small baby bump and Harry couldn't keep his hands off of it. He loved touching his babies that weren't born yet and he really loved touching Louis.

Louis, on the other hand, had started getting annoyed of having Harry's hands on his belly all the time. Of course, he didn't tell Harry this and just let him touch his belly because he got that he was excited and didn't want to take that away from his wonderful boyfriend who took care of him and helped him when he had morning sickness or random cravings. The least he could do was let Harry touch his belly every once in a while. Or all the time.

So, currently, the two were laying in their bed, Louis' head tucked under Harry's arm and slightly into his armpit and Harry arms were over his head. Louis had his arm wrapped around Harry's waist and their legs were intwined together and Louis never wanted to move from this spot.

"Lou," Harry whispers.

"Hm?"

"I was thinking about names for the babies," Harry tells him. Louis moves his head from Harry armpit area and looks at him carefully. He hasn't even started thinking of names yet. They wouldn't find out what the genders of the babies were for another two months or so, so that has been in the back of Louis' mind as of late.

"And what are the names you've chosen?" He asked his boyfriend. Harry twists around some to get a better look at Louis and he grinned when seeing the boys messy fringe and tired eyes.

"If we have a boy; Noah, Hunter, Joshua, or Matthew. If we have a girl; Lacy, Bailey, Jade, or Cora." Harry says. Louis hums and puts his face back into Harry's armpit.

"I like the names Matthew, Noah, Lacy, and Cora." He tells his boyfriend. He moves his hand down to his belly and rubs it softly. Harry watches with a smile as Louis touches his belly, loving the way Louis smiles at the thought of the small babies in his stomach.

"Well at least we've started narrowing them down, yeah?"

"Yeah," Louis nods. "But I'm still going to pick out more names for them though. I'm not in love with those names."

"That's fine," Harry rubs his back. "Do you want them to have rhyming names, names that begin with the same letter, or just names with nothing to do with each other?"

"Rhyming names are difficult so it's a no to that. And I don't think there will be any names with the same letters that I like, but we can do whatever." Louis shrugs.

"We'll think of something eventually," Harry says. They sit in silence for a while until Harry's phone rings. He sighs and let's go of Louis and reaches for his phone that was on the nightstand next to the bed. He sees its his sister so he answers it quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hi Harry," his sister, Gemma, greats.

"Is that Gemma?" Louis whispers, faintly hearing Harry's sister through the phone. Harry nods and Louis tells him to put it on speaker. He loved talking to Harry's sister. She was quirky and always made Louis smile.

"Gems you're on speaker," Harry tells Gemma.

"Oh," his sister was probably smiling. "Hello Louis, how are the babies?"

They had told their families two weeks before about the twins and they weren't very surprised when their families were happy about it. Gemma had been very excited about Louis being pregnant and gushed the entire night when she found out.

"They're fine. Making me crave silly things like pickles with peanut butter, but fine." Louis says to his babies aunt.

"Aw," Gemma coos. "How cute!"