COPYRIGHT

All Rights Reserved.

Life As Aurora, including all characters, prologues, epilogues and associated contents are all COPYRIGHTED. All Rights are Reserved by the owner and creator of this work, itunupeace. Any unauthorised broadcasting, manipulation, selling or distribution of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright and can lead to dire consequences. And any infringement is punishable by the Court of Law.

DISCLAIMER: None of the actors, models or anyone used as covers are owned by me. All rights go to the original creator or distributors.

This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and incidents are either products of the author's imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental. No part of this publication can be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without permission in writing from the author.

Basically, I'm saying copy this work and you shall feel my wrath. Muahahahahahah *clears throat* sorry.

Now, fasten your seat belts ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls of all ages, and enigmatic beings amongst us. Sit back and enjoy, as you are boarding the itunupeace train.

Love,
Itunu Adesanmi😘💞
(itunupeace)