Part 1.

Harry's POV

I'm Harry Styles. A 23 year-old owner of the Styles Company with my sister, Gemma. We always have this strong bond with each other, infact we were just talking to our lovable mother, Anne about moving out of the house but going to stay togetger as neighbours. Anne chuckled and mumbled a faint "finally after so long" that is not loud but loud enough for both of us to understand what she said. And with that we both found a beautiful house not too far from the company and started packing. Oh and did I ever told you that I am openly gay? Well I am.

------------------------------------------------------

THIRD PERSON POV

" Wake up you piece of shit " Gemma grumbled while pulling Harry's blanket of him causing the man to shiver at the sudden coldness. No matter what Gemma did he still wouldn't get up being the little stubborn kid he is , until she finally shouted " GET UP AND GET READY OR I WILL CHOP YOUR DICK OFF AND SHOVE IT DEEP DOWN YOUR THROAT TILL YOU CAN'T BREATHE! ". Harry almost immediately rushed to the bathroom wide eyes almost pissing himself by the sudden outburst of his sister. Mad Gemma is not a good Gemma , and everybody knows that. After a hot shower , Harry went down to the kitchen ready to leave for work kissing his mom goodbye and mumble a short "sorry" to Gemma.

He told his driver to turn on classical music because its soothing. They stopped by his soon to be new home just to check out the area. He then realized that there is a small coffee shop nearby named Charles Coffee and decided to go there after work. When he reached there he is immediately being invaded with gossips by his assistant/bestfriend Joe who had a lip piercing with silver hair dressed in a suit all ready for work.

Harry went to his office just to be greeted by a tall masculine figure with brown eyes and brown hair quiffed , " Who else is it other then Mr Payne himself, what brings you here Liam? " Harry blurts out grinning widely as soon as he met him. Liam just laughed and told him " Just need a little advice over a coffee, how does that sounds? ". "Perfect actually , I have lots to tell you about, meet me at a coffee shop called Charles coffee after this" harry agreed and Liam just nodded and left, leaving Harry wonder what he needs advice to.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Author's note

Well theres that, i guess i posted earlier than i expected haha, i know it is short but please bare with me for a couple of days, since i am not really used to writing/typing. Remind me if theres any error, it would be really helpful. Byebye see you the next time i update. <3

UPDATE!

I AM SUPER DUPER SORRY! I JUST GOT MY LAPTOP FIXED AND I NEEDED TO CHANGE THE PLOT. AND YES NOW I DO HAVE A PLOT FOR THIS STORY. AGAIN I AM VERY EXTREMELY SORRY!!! i love you guys who stay. I'LL FIX THIS STORY I SWEAR!