Part 5.

Louis' outfit todayyyy , tbh i want to buy timberland boots.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov (EDITED)

Louis walked to Harry and stared at his eyes being completely silent. Louis whispered "follow me" slightly pulling Harry's necktie towards a dark hallway.

"Lou-" is all Harry could manage before Louis put his index finger on Harry's lips, shutting him. " Look at me, you're dreaming, so do what you like.. " Louis wraps his arm around Harry's neck, face getting closer each second.

*ring ring*

Harry woke up all flustered. He had no idea how Louis got in his dream. He must say we wanted to continue the dream. *ring ring* he quickly pick up the phone without knowing who called.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES ! I AM OUTSIDE YOUR DOOR! LET ME IN YOU ASSHOLE, ITS RAINING!!!! HURRY UP" by his voice Harry knows its Liam so he hung up and walk to his door letting Liam in.

" What took you so long mate? I thought i was going to die out in the rain." Liam exaggerated while hanging his wet coat. " sorry Liam, I was asleep and did not hear you that time, speaking of time, what time is it?" Harry apologized, looking at his clock , its reading 9:50 am.

Harry's jaw dropped, rushing up the stairs took a bath and dressed. He went out of his room putting on a pair of Louboutin dress shoes. Liam stared at him in amazement, "what is there something on my suit?!? Please tell me you're joking!! " Harry stood there with a tie in hand panicking.

"Woah Styles, you do got a sense of fashion. Now this is something I could get used to. " Liam chuckled. Harry rolled his eyes and went out the house and drove to the small cafe to get his morning coffee.

They went in the Cafe and sat at the far end. Louis had to take every tables order because Zayn called sick. He spotted the familiar head of curls so he went ahead to take their order.

Harry pov

" Oh Hi, Louis right? " Liam smiled. "Yep that's me alright, so what can I get you today?" Louis returned the smile. I had to contain myself not to jump on Louis, it was so hard because he was using a grey long shirt , white tights with timberland shoes. I was drooling.

"Uhm, Harry? Are you okay?" Louis questions with a little concern. I snapped out of my thoughts and answered him "y-yeahh totally fine! J-just give me a take away coffee, that'll do. Thanks. " I mentally slapped myself for stuttering.

Louis then walk off to the coffee maker. I really have to admit he has a nice firm arse. If only I could touch- "dude, stop eye raping him. That poor child, he is probably like 5 years younger than you!!!" Liam retorted. "Eye raping?!? What the fudge??? I was j-just looking at the pretty coffee maker. " "stop. Your gayness is showing. " Liam laughed.

I tried to put on my tie but it keeps messing up so I kept on trying until Louis came and sat the tray of coffee down on the table and look at me while shaking his head giggling. Yes he fucking GIGGLED. I almost fainted.

He then step up to me, causing me to question him "what is it?". "C'mere I'll help you with that. " Louis replied grabbing my tie that is hanging on my neck. He pulled me closer and put his arm around my neck with my tie and thats the moment where I first forgot how to breathe.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am late I know. Sorrrrryyy. I will post more but as I said before, I don't have and updating schedule. But I pinky promise to update whenever I can. Welllllll gooodddd byeeeeee!!!!!

- Chaz.