part 7

Harry's pov (EDITED)

Dammit wheres Zayn. I have loads of questions for him. Does he know anything about louis? Why is he so protective of louis? I suddenly feel the urge to know every single detail of the lavender boy.

I walked over to the counter, asking if they knew where Zayn is. Apparently his shift starts in an hour. Should I stay and wait? What if he thinks I am a creep? My thoughts were cut off when my phone started buzzing signaling a call. Without looking at the caller id, i picked up.

"Hello?"

"Its me, i was wondering if after all this years you'd like to meet (dramatic pause) hahaha that song is literally everywhere. But seriously tho, wanna meet up? I need to keep up with the Styles Company."

"Adele is a genius. Sure Stan, wanna meet now? I'm at a cafe called Charles coffee. "

"Greattt , its close to my house , be there in 5. "

Yes now I have a reason to wait in the cafe. I wonder what louis is up to right now.

"Harry you okay? It looks like you were thinking and didnt notice me walking up to you." Someone snapped a finger infront of my face.

"Oh Stan sorry bout that. My mind has been everywhere lately. So what is it that you want to meet up?" I replied not telling what i was thinking about.

Stan is the CEO of Gordon's Enterprise. We help each other when the other is in trouble. Soon after talking about our companies, Zayn came walking in the cafe with Louis behind him. I thought his shift ended just now.

Stan suddenly shrieked causing everyone to look at her in shock. I was confused until...

"LouLou!!!!!! Omaigawd!! Look at you all grown up! I miss you so much you know that. How are you? You little bear. " Stan questioned while hugging him like he was her life line.

"Stan? I miss you too !!! Where have you been all those dayyyssss" louis hugs her back with his biggest grin ever.

I have never been so confused than this. What is going on? Stan and louis? How? What?

" Lou meet my friend" she said pointing at me . Louis just grins and held his hand out. I took it obviously. "Oh hello Harry, what a small world we have" Louis stated. "Louis, definitely is. "

From the corner of my eye I saw Stan's jaw dropped. "You guys know each other? Perfecttttt I can hang out with both of you at the same timeeee yey" Stan shrieked again.

"Oh hey Stan I was going to pick up the flowers I ordered, the one i keep telling you about. Wanna come ?" Louis uttered lowly.

Then everything clicked. All this time, the answers to my question had been infront of me, Stan.