Part 6.

Its finally 2016!

This is the flower shop Lou likes to go.

I am backkkkk with this book!

Oh and if you'd like to give out ideas to me, feel free to message me anytime!

Its actually fun talking to you guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Third person pov (EDITED)

Louis was just so close to Harry that Harry could hardly move. To Harry, Louis is breathtaking in every angle if that even make sense.

Louis' fingertips brushed against Harry's neck which made him shiver and go weak to the knees. Thank the lord that he was on a chair, god knows what could've happened if he were to stand.

With the last tug to the tie, Harry immediately remembered his dream. "All done " Louis announces with a big smile plastered to his face. Harry just nods and scoots away from Louis not wanting to remember his dream.

Harry's pov

Oh shit. Why must he be so beautiful , its fucking painful to watch something beautiful you know you can't have.

I better leave before I do shit that I will regret. I look up from the floor and saw Liam's jaw dropped. Oh I know that look, oh hell I know it so well. I took a free muffin on the table and stuff it in his mouth before he could even say anything.

Louis looked confused but then he started to giggle loudly at how silly Liam looked. I stood up , paying Louis for the take away coffee and pulled Liam out of the shop within a heartbeat.

Liam was about to say something but I just got in the car and drove off leaving Liam behind.

When I reach the office, I went straight to my desk to give my head a little rest.

All of a sudden theres a loud knock on the door, Liam came busting through the door obviously mad. "THANKS BESTFRIEND, FOR LEAVING ME BEHIND ON PURPOSE, THAT TOTALLY WHAT BFF'S DO!!" Liam yelled hurting my ear drum.

"Chill mate, I do it for a reason. I know you are going to say something I don't want a hear. So we cool?" I replied shrugging as if it was nothing. Liam gave me a death glare, "COOL?!?! fuck you mate, you are going to buy me dinner, i swear or else..... you know what." Smirking.

Apparently Liam likes to give wet willies. I hate them. So I nodded so fast to the idea that I am surprised , that I have not broken my neck. Liam walked out the door with a peace sign behind his back.

======= after work ===============

Went to the coffee room to get one before I leave. As I was walking there, I heard soft chuckles which belonged to Joe. I just remember that Joe told me that he got Ruth's number. HAH he is so whipped.

I got my coffee and drove home. I somehow passed by the same flower shop again like last time. And thats when I saw Louis buying lavenders AGAIN. I was so curious that I did not realize that I parked myself across the street of the flower shop. Its a really cute one, named Toplaire flower shop. Decorated with different types of flowers, very colourful.

After Louis left I went into the shop looking around. Immediately it feels homey with the sweet aroma of flowers. I pick up a small basket of flowers and walked to the counter and saw a young gentlemen with dark hair. "Hello sir, my name is Charles, is there anything else you want?" "Hello Charles, m'Harry. And yes, i have a question if you mind me asking" I questioned politely as possible. "Ask away, Harry" "umm, how do I put this without it sounding weird... hmm, the boy who just walk out the door with lavenders, do you know him by any chance?" I scratched my neck, not wanting this Charles guy to think I am stalking louis or anything. "Oh, the lavender boy you mean? I don't know. He refuses to tell me his name and he has been to this store to buy lavenders since 5 months ago, why?" Charles explained. Hmmm lavender boy? Thats cute. "No reason, well see you next time Charles, its nice meeting you. " I waved and drove off.

I thought it was a good idea to stop by the coffee shop to meet up with this Ruth to find more about Louis or I can say lavender boy. I know it is not my job to be nosey but something about him just pulls me more to investigate this boy. So i am off to bombard Ruth with questions that needed an answer.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Yay!

Im really really sorry for not updating. I got lost track of time.

Well see ya next time. Oh and recommend me any larry book. I have the urge to read all existing larry book.

-chaz