part 8

IM BACK ! I DAMN FORGOT ABOUT THIS FUCKING BOOK! I DONT KNOW IF I AM GOING TO CONTINUE THIS BUT I DON'T KNOW. LIKE I HAVE BEEN BUSY STUDYING FOR MY EXAMS (NOT REALLY STUDYING THAT MUCH)

WELL IGNORE MY RAMBLINGS, HERE I AWARD YOU THIS CHAPTER FOR STAYING WITH ME READING THIS DAMN BOOK. THANKS

-CHAZ

-----------------------------------------------------------

Harry POV (EDITED)

I didn't expect for Stan to know Louis. It definitely is a small world. To be honest, I don't give a flying fuck to anything right now because, this beautiful piece of heaven standing infront of me named Louis is wearing a light brown T-shirt, with his hair falling flat on his head and black framed glasses.... Holy fuck he looks cute , I didn't know he uses glasses, that's new.

"Hey Louis, you wear glasses?" I just tried to sound calm and collected. And I felt dumb for asking the obvious. I'm internally screaming inside.

"Yea, I just got it today......... Zayn bought it for me, isn't it lovely?" He stuttered, looking at me through his long thick eyelashes, grinning from ear to ear and to say that I was not affected will be the biggest lie made in the history.

How can such a boy affect me like this. Never have I thought.

Stan looked at me like I just did the biggest crime and looked towards Louis.  "Hey LouLou, wanna go get the flowers now? " Louis just nods and smiles lightly. I swear this boy is going to be the death of me someday.

"Can I.. Uh... Tag along with you guys?" Wait did I just say that ?!? I need to stop letting myself talk by itself without asking my permission, oh I'm a mess. "You may, but Louis why don't you walk ahead and I will trail, I just got somethings to discuss with Harry here" Stan replied. And in that moment, I know I am in big big trouble.

Third Person POV

After Louis agreed to walk first letting  and Harry have a talk, Stan has an intense glare towards Harry while Harry just shrugged and kept quiet.  was the one to break the long silence between them.

"When do you tend to tell me this new information?!" Stan practically shouted, surprising Harry. "Calm down you gorilla, what information have you received this time?" Harry questioned through gritted teeth. Stan gave him the what-the-fuck-do-you-think look before answering " you like him don't you? Your eyes glow with excitement whenever you talk to him"

Harry looked at her surprised, "w-what no, I don't ..... whatever, we left him walking alone to the shop, let's go" he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the cafe.

Both of them started speed walking to the flower store and saw Louis standing outside of the unopen store.

"LouLou why is the store closed? " Stan questioned Louis. Louis opened his mouth to answer but a running guy accidentally pushed him to the road and before anyone can comprehend anything that's has happened, what happened next was what nobody expected.