The Trip

The next morning the bus pulls up nd we make our way on there. After 2 horrible hours of musty stinch, we pull up infront of the mental hospital. It was huge on this inside, there were three floors and a basement. They line us up to get our room keys.

Mr.Smith: Hello everyone, I'm Mr.Smith. Here you guys are really lucky, this is the nicest Mental Home you will find. But we will tranquillize you if we have to. Morning routines are the same except for the weekend. Weekdays we get up at 7:30 nd do our exercises in the gym. Then you talk your problems out then lunch, then freetime.

They give us our room keys nd escort us to our rooms. It was a very small room, but everyone had a roommate. My roommate had all pink hair.

Bahja: hey I'm Bahia!

Shelly: I'm Shelly, so why are you in here?

Bahja: well, I have a smoking......

Bahja was a really skinny girl, she had caramel like skin nd was really gittery.

Shelly: what do you smoke?

Bahja: I smoke weed, paper, grass, sand, anything if it's flammable!

Shelly: oh.....

Bahja: why are you here? You seem sane?

Shelly: (sighs) I have anger issues, I beat anybody that gets in my way.

Bahja: oh

Bahja starts shaking really bad. She bites her lip nd starts scratching her face.

Torri's room wasn't any better. Her roommate anybody.

Torri sits on her bed nd gives her roommate a blunt look.

Torri: Dafuq you looking at?

Star: I'm sorry

As she tries to get out her bed, it squeaks a little.

Torri: why are you in here?

Star: I have an eating problem

Torri: I can see

Star takes a half eating donut from under her bed nd starts eating it.

Star: why are you in here?

Torri: all I gotta say is, I'm a crazy bitch.... don't fuck with me unless you ready to die

One hour later was lunchtime. I sat next to Bahja since she was the only person I knew in here other than Torri.

Bahja started to eat her lunch, it was hamburgers nd fries, then she sees Torri walk in.

Shelly: (runs over to Torri) Hey girl!

Torri: OMG hey!

We sit next to each other nd Started to talk.

Shelly: OMG, an eating disorder?

Torri: yup, (laughs)

Shelly: (leans toward bahja) who are those people?

Bahja: the one with the all blonde hair is Craig, he's like you, he has anger problems too. The one with the Afro always says that he can see ghosts, the one with the two braids, he's a rapist nd serial killer, but they thought he was way too dangerous for prison, the one with all brown hair is afraid of everything. Even his own shadow.

Torri: wow, that's kind of sweet, I bet u can teach him lots of tricks in bed

Shelly: (laughs) wow, he don't look that tough

Shelly gets up nd walks over to Craig.

Shelly: AYE CRAIG!

He turns around, nd u can tell he's already pissed.

Craig: the fuck you want?

Shelly: I heard you were tough, but you don't look that tough to me

Craig: oh yea? (pushes her against the wall)

Shelly: yup, yo ass don't scare me

Craig: (backs away) meet me in my room tonight at midnight

Shelly: Whatever

Bahja: wow, no one ever stepped up to him like that

Torri: ima go to the other boys room nd talk some sense into him

Bahja: his name is Chresanto

Torri: nice name

Mr.Smith: Shelly may I please talk to you

Shelly gets up nd follows him into the hallway

Mr.Smith: I like how you're not afraid of anything

Shelly: of course I'm not

Mr.Smith: instead of you nd torri's daily routine, you guys go into the isolated room with Craig nd Chresanto.

Shelly: what's that?

Mr.Smith: it's when no one knows what happened in their, can't hear, can't see

Shelly thought this would be there chance to break out

Shelly: sure, why not?

After lunch, Mr. Smith took Torri nd Shelly to the isolated room.

Mr.Smith: I'll be back in two hours

He shut the door behind them.

In the room was a small window, a table nd four chairs. We also saw Craig nd Chresanto sitting.

Torri: hey Chresanto (sits across from him)

Chres: (jumps) um..... uh

Torri: you don't have to be scared

Chres: (Shaking) I'm, I'm not

Shelly: (slams down on the table) OK look, let's get down to business, we gotta get dafuq out of this Mental hell house. !!!

Craig was really starting to like Shelly. He loved a girl that can take charge.

Craig: how?

Chresanto: yea, h-h-how?

Torri: how about we all meet up in Craig's room tonight?

Shelly nd Craig gave each other a weird look.

Shelly: After midnight, like 2 o'clock or something.

Torri: why? (smirk)

Craig: I just need sleep

Chresanto: mmhh

Shelly: so deal?

Everyone looked at each other nd nodded in agreement.