Mental Love

Shelly nd Torri are at Shelly's house watching the news.

Shelly is a 16 year old girl, she has caramel skin, nd has blackish brownish hair. Shelly can be nice at times but get on her bad side nd you'll get slaughtered.

Torri is 16 also, she's dark skinned nd has brown hair. She's naturally mean as fuck.

Shelly: We should go mess with Amber

Torri: Oh yea, because before the school year got out she said she was gone jump

Shelly cuts the TV off nd gets up heading towards the door.

Shelly: let's go put them bitches in check...

We walk out nd make our way towards the park, that's their usual hang out spot. We get their nd see Amber with her two other bitches, Trisha nd Lindsey.

Shelly: Aye Bitch! I heard yo ass was suppose to jump me nd my best friend?

Amber started to bust out laughing, then Trisha nd Lindsey started laughing along with her. Amber steps up to Shelly nose to nose.

Amber: If I did, what would you do?

Shelly: Me, your asking me what I would do?

Trisha: She didn't stutter?

Shelly: Shut yo ass up! Is you her cheerleader or something?

Amber pushes Shelly into Torri.

Shelly: OH HELL NAW!

Shelly grabs a handful of her hair nd begins to drag her in the dirt while kicking her.

Shelly: Dafuq you say bitch! Where yo helpers at now?

Torri came over nd started to shove dirt in her mouth.

Torri: I'M TIRED OF YO UGLY ASS, WANNA TALK SHIT? EAT THIS BITCH!

Shelly grabs a brick nd hits Amber upside the head nd blood starts trickling down the side of her head. What Shelly didn't know is that the police were on their way.

Police: YOU'RE UNDER ARREST ! ANYTHING YOU SAY CAN ND WILL BE USED AGAINST YOU IN THE COURT OF LAW!

Shelly: (drops Amber's hair) Torri....RUN!

Shelly nd Torri both start running nd the police cars start chasing after them.

They stop infront of Torri's house nd get caught there.

Torri: LET ME THE FUCK GO! DAMN!

Mom: Torri?? What is going on?

Shelly's mom (SM): Shelly? Officer what is going on?

Police: These two girls were beating another girl to death. This is the 8th arrest this week.!!! I recommend putting them in a Mental Home for six months.

Shelly: (struggling in her handcuffs) OH HELL NAW! WE AINT NO WHERE NEAR MENTAL!

Torri: WE SANE AS THE FIRST LADY IN A CLUB ON A SATURDAY NIGHT!

Their mother's talk to the police for thirty more minutes then they give them one more warning nd leave.

We all go back over to Torri's house nd get a bite to eat.

Me nd Torri walk in the living room to see our mom's discussing something.

Shelly: What's going on?

Mom: We decided to place you guys in a Mental Home till we figure out what to do with you guys....

Torri: What? But, WE BARELY DO ANYTHING!!!

SM: Last week you two beat a girl at school so bad she needed surgery, the other day you guys tried to rob a bank, then y'all pulled out a gun on a elder woman, is that sane to you?

Torri: Beating that one girl was fun as hell tho!

Shelly nd Torri do their handshake.

Shelly: One more chance please?

Mom: No! The bus will be here to pick you girls up tomorrow, so go pack.

Torri: Ugh! Fine, I THIS FUCKING HOUSE!!