Road Trip

Chresanto blew his breathe as he turned the key nd started driving down the street.

Torri: what does the note say first?

Craig scans over the note nd tries to force back his tears as he chokes out his words.

Craig: i-it says a-a riddle...?

Chresanto: a riddle?

Torri: really? well, what's the riddle?

Craig: it says in order to find your next clue, solve this riddle, "what always runs, but never walks, often murmurs, never talks, has a bed, but never sleeps, has a mouth, but never eats?"

Chresanto: what the fuck did you just say?

Torri though long nd hard.....

Torri: Wait I got it!

Craig: well what is it, because I'm lost....

Torri: a river !! Two blocks down from the old abandoned house, there's a river right across from their.

Chresanto pounds his foot on the gas even harder, nd zooms down the street. We finally make it there nd we get outside to search for a clue.

Torri: do you see anything?

Chresanto: nope.....

They turn around to see Craig carrying a box with a note on it.

Craig: this was in the river

Chresanto opens the box to see a picture of Shelly with a black eye nd a swollen cheek. There were a couple of words on the back of the picture.

Craig: WHEN I CATCH THIS NIGGA I'M BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF HIM.!

Torri: what does it say?

Chresanto: it says "The longer you take to get to her, the more pictures you'll see."

Craig kicked a big ass rock.

Craig: HOW COULD THIS NIGGA DO THIS!

Torri: THAT'S MY FUCKING BEST FRIEND, WHAT THE FUCK AM I GONNA DO!!!

Chresanto: next we have to go to this abandoned house. I think he's there with her

Craig: ight let's go see that motherfucker...

After 3 hours of driving, we pull up infront of the house. All the windows were boarded up. The house looked like it was about to cave in.

Chresanto: yea ready?

Torri: yup

They waited for a response from Craig but never got one, so They turned around nd...... he was gone.

Torri: where did this nigga go?

Chresanto: FUCK it.... let's roll out

They walked inside the house but, it was empty.... but they noticed it had a basement. Torri nd Chresanto gave each other a weird look nd walked down the creaky stairs. When they turned the corner they saw Shelly tied up in the corner with the night gown she had on the other night. She still had the black eye nd swollen cheek, but her face was bright red.

Ray: so.....you Guys made it before she was dead?!

Chresanto: just let her go ray... before-

Ray: before what? Mr.Smith knows where I am, so you cant call the cops, all of you will go to jail.

Shelly mumbled something under the tape over her mouth.

Torri: look, I ain't scared to beat a NIGGA ASS!

Torri pulls out a pistol nd points it directly at Ray.

Torri: YO ASS GOT 5 MOTHERFUCKING MINUTES BEFORE I BLOW YO DAMN BRAINS OUT.

Ray pulls out an automatic shotgun nd points it at Chresanto.

Ray: I will shoot you both, plus killing Shelly

Chresanto: why the FUCK did you kidnap her anyway?

Ray: after Prod broke her heart, I comforted her, then she found out who I really was nd left me. she's mine!!

Chresanto: look just, nothing shoot us..

Torri: what? how could you say that?

Chresanto: I want to get shot

Torri: are you fucking crazy?

Shelly started shaking in her corner mumbling something else we couldn't make up.

Ray: well, it was nice knowing yall

Out of nowhere Craig jumped out from the ceiling, he creeped in from the hole in the floor upstairs.

Craig starts beating the shit out of him. He gives him two black eyes nd a swollen face. Then he picks up his gun nd his arms starts shaking violently.

Craig: any last words?

Ray: see you all in hell motherfuckers

Ray flicks us off nd laughs.

Craig pulls the trigger nd bullets start to fly everywhere. Rays blood splatters all over the walls. After 15 seconds he stops shooting the gun nd wipes sweat off of his forehead.

Torri: You knew he was up There the whole time?

Chresanto: that's what Shelly was trying to tell us

Torri runs over to Shelly nd unites her. Tears of joy fill Shelly's eyes as she hugs Torri.

Shelly: OMG! TORRI IT WAS HORRIBLE! HE BEAT ME EVERY SECOND! I TRIED TO FIGHT BACK, BUT AFTER A WHILE I GOT TIRED!

Craig picks Shelly up nd carries her to the car.

Shelly: I'm sorry Craig

Craig: you shouldn't be apologizing, it was my fault, so I'm sorry

Chresanto: let's just continue our escape before we get caught

Two hours later it's night, Torri's in the passenger seat nd Shelly nd Craig are in the back.

Craig kisses Shelly slowly, he knew she was sore, so he didn't want to be too rough.

Shelly: (squeals)

Craig: I'm sorry baby

Shelly: it's ok

Craig: your face isn't swollen anymore, but your eye is still black

Shelly: (sighs) don't remind me

Craig kisses her gently on her eye.

Shelly: thanks

She sinks her head in his chest nd falls asleep.

Chresanto: next stop, freedom

Torri: FINALLY!