The Baddass team

The next morning Torri got up nd went to breakfast like she always did. But she didn't see Shelly. She thought she was probably still crying about Craig, but little did she knew Shelly was changed. Shelly walked with Ray by her side. Craig looked up at them nd looked back down at his cereal.

Ray: aye Shelly, look there's Torri?

Shelly ran over to Torri.

Shelly: OMG GIRL I MISS YOU!

Torri: are u OK? What happened to you?

Shelly: well, I went to rays room nd......he comforted me

Torri: yea, srry about you nd Craig

Shelly: who? Shidd.....fuck him.!

Ray: Shelly is mine now! No nigga takes her now!

Ray sees Chresanto nd goes over to sit with him, then bahja comes over shaking. Must have been in the bathroom smoking again.

Bahja: you just got yourselves in a world of trouble

Torri: how? Ray is a pretty cool person

Bahja: Ray isn't just in here because of rape, he did WAY more

Shelly stopped eating her cereal nd glanced over at Ray cheesing hard at her.

Shelly: what did he do?

Bahja: meet me at Mr.Smith's office tonight, we'll go through his filies

Shelly: I think Ray is a cute boy, he just has no body, how do you rape girls with nothing but bones?

Torri: (laughs) bones in a bag

Shelly, Torri, nd Bahja laugh for a good minute.

Meanwhile.........

Chresanto: imma beat yo ASS for doing that, Shelly is a really nice girl

Craig: oh shut up Chresanto, you think you tough just because Torri got you out your shyness

Chresanto: Yup, nd Shelly got you to calm down on your anger issues didn't she?

Ray: just leave her alone man..... you don't deserve her, she is sweet, nd so is Torri

Craig: THEY BOTH BEEN HERE FOR 3 DAYS ND HAVE ALREADY GOT ARRESTED TWICE! I'M DONE WITH HER.

Shelly overheard Craig nd stood up to curse a bitch ASS out.

Shelly: SINCE MY ASS BEEN HERE, YO ASS BEEN HAVING SO MUCH FUCKING FUN!

Craig: FUN? HOW IS GETTING ARRESTED, BREAKING OUT, ND GETTING DRUNK FUN. I WISH I NEVER MET YO ASS, YOUR THE REASON I'VE BEEN TAKING EXTRA MEDICATION.

Shelly: LOOK BITCH-

Mr.Smith cleared his throat nd Craig nd Shelly sat back down. Torri wasn't about to have Craig hurt her feelings. She reached in her pocket nd pulled out a pistol nd held it to craigs head.

Torri: HURT HER, YO ASS HURT ME, SAY SOMETHING TO ME! ONE WORD, YOUR ASS IT GONNA BE BLOWN AWAY!

Three security guard tackled Torri down, nd put her in the isolated room by herself.

Once the day was done, Shelly went over to Bahja.

Bahja: ready?

Shelly: (sighs) yea

They snuck out of their room, nd upstairs to Mr.Smith's office. Once They made their way up to the office it was locked.

Shelly: great.... now how are we gonna get in?

Bahja took a Bobby pin out of her long pink hair nd picked the lock. The door slowly creaked open, nd we made our way to the filing cabinet.

Bahja: his last is Lopez, it might me filed under that.

After 20 minutes of looking, we finally find it.

Bahja: oh, let's see, he's in here because he raped 23 women, he's beaten 5, nd he's held 2 hostage.

Shelly: OMG..... is-is that it?

Bahja shook her head.

Bahia: he also robbed 14 banks, 2 houses..... nd

Bahja's eyes got wide nd teary.

Shelly: what is it?

Bahja: One day his girl got him really upset, so he raped her, beat her, then murdered her, till this day, They still don't know where her body is..

Omg, Ray was a little taste of everything, he was a monster, but Shelly doesn't think he would hurt her in any type of way.

Shelly: OK, um can we leave now?

They make their way downstairs nd while on the way back to their room, They see Ray waiting for Shelly.

Ray: where were you?

Shelly: I went to go see Torri

Bahja walked right pass them nd walked in the room nd shut the door.

Ray: would you like to come in?

Shelly didn't wanna make anything look weird, so she walked in as Ray closed the door behind them.

Ray: (holds her waist) you're a really short girl! how tall are you?

Shelly: I'm 4'11 in a half

Ray: oh, well you're short, I love short girls (kisses her neck)

Shelly: (pushes him off) please Ray, not tonight

Ray: OK (kisses her forehead) I love you

Shelly: I know.....

Ray wasn't sure why shelly was acting like this, he was worried.

Ray: are you OK?

Shelly: yea I'm just, tired

Ray: want to sleep here?

Shelly: no, I don't want to leave bahja alone, so I'm just gonna go.

Ray: (hugs her) please, promise you won't leave me?

Shelly: (Sighs) i-i promise

Ray kisses her on the lips nd slides his hands up her back.

Shelly: nite

Shelly hugs him nd walks right out of the room.

Ray: wow.....I actually love her

meanwhile

In torri's room, Star was eating Chicken, rice, greens, yams, cake, nd Ham.

Torri: do you really need all that?

Star looked up nd stopped.

Star: is it too much?

Torri shook her head nd turned off her nightlight when Chresanto came in.

Chresanto: star take all your food in my room, you're sleeping their tonight.

Star grabbed all her food nd went over to Chresanto room.

Torri: what do you want?

Chresanto: sleep with me?

Chresanto had puppy dog eyes which killed Torri.

Torri: I'm too tired for all that shit....

Chresanto: JUST SLEEP, NO SHIT LIKE THAT! PLEASE?

Torri: (sighs) sure

Chresanto hopped into Torri's bed. She laid her head on his chest nd fell right asleep.

Chresanto: (kisses her cheek) night

He turned the light off nd drifted off to sleep.