His Number

The bell rung. Brooke looked down on her desk and there lied a note. It read: Hey Brooke, It's Cj. Partners?? Here's my #---> 817-769-5887.
I got his number. Omg. And he wants me as his partner. AHHH!!!!
Brooke screamed in her head.

"Get to class Lashstern." Ms. Hunt interrupted her thoughts.

"Sorry Ms.Hunt." Brooke rushed out the door and went on with her day.

When she got home, she rushed upstairs, locked her door, and calls him.

"Hey. Cj? It's Brooke."

"Hey. So...wanna start our project? Come over at my house around 5ish."

"Sounds good!" Brooke almost clapped, she was that happy.

It was 4:30. She didn't want to just show up at his house 30 minutes early  like a total creep. So she just waited until 4:50. Ten mins early won't make me a creep. So there she was. At the front door of Cory James Hallor's home. She waited a moment before ringing the bell. Once she did, there was some foot steps. Then the door swooshed open. Cory stood there, holding back a German Shepard.

"Omg that's your dog? I love German Shepards!"

Cory looked from the dog to Brooke. He noticed the childish twinkle in her eyes, her rosy cheeks from the cold, and her toothy smile.

"Come in Brooke."

The house was amazing. All the wood furniture polished and dust-free. Brooke took it all in. Woah. Was all she could think in her head. Her facial expressions gave her away.

"My mom is a clean freak." Cory chuckled.

"A fancy clean freak." Cory laughed at this. Which made Brooke blush, once again.