Part 2

Part 2.

"Wait, niall why?" I whisper looking between him and the 3 boys that were approaching us. Niall quickly shakes his head and backs up and disappears into one of the classrooms. I frown and turn to them and the tallest guy shows a grin "What are you doing with that loser?" I shrug "he seems nice..." I look back at where he disappeared then back at them "whatever, i dont think we got a proper introduction today, Im Noah" he sticks out his hand to me. "Im Brielle.." I nod and take his big hand into my small one. "So Brielle, would you mind sitting with us at lunch today?" He smiles and i shake my head "i wouldnt mind.." I nod.

I look over my choices of food and finally choose a salad and orange juice placing it on my tray. My eyes then wander over the tables and i see all of the tables crowded with people except one... A small blonde was sitting by his lonesome. I bite my lip wanting to go sit with Niall but i see Noah waving me over to his table across the room. I frown and walk towards him leaving the sight of Niall alone behind.

The whole day i felt horrible about Niall. Im guessing he didnt have too many friends. Next class, science. I grab my text book and head off to class. The teachers knew about me being deaf so they wrote almost everything on the board instead of saying it. I walk in and my eyes land on Niall again sitting alone... I walk back and take the seat next to him "good day niall" i smile to him and he smiles "hello bri" he shortens my name and i smile at it "how are you?" I ask opening my book "im good, how about you?" "great" i reply and take in his features, ice blue eyes and blonde hair that had some brown peeking through, he had some acne but it didnt affect me, he also had clear braces and skin that had a tint of tan. Niall seemed lovely. I wonder why nobody was around him. I look up on the board and see the words 'Class projects due next Tuesday' and names written on the board. I skim over them and see Nialls name along with...mine. I smile and look at him "i guess we are partners" he looks at the board and a smile lightens up his face and he looks at me "im usually by myself" he shrugs "but this is great" i could tell he was happy to be with someone for a change.

Final bell, time for home. Niall's locker was right next to mine, i look over at him "want to work on our projects today?" he looks over and nods "that would be great" he agrees "so your house?" I suggest and he quickly shakes his head "um.. We cant. My house is um, busy. Company is over" he nods and grabs his bag i nod "oh, well my place?" He nods in agreement.