Part 4

Part 4.

We sit at the table and her mother makes sure i have everything and feels like home. I couldnt believe how good Bri had it. "This great" i smile at bri's mom "im glad you like it hun" she replies.

We finish eating and i stand up "i better get going, we can work on our project tomorrow okay Bri?" I smile and she nods "you can text me" she hands me her phone and i nod putting in my number handing it back to her. She signs thank you and i smile widely signing your welcome.

"NIALL!" The hoarse voice yelled from the living room. I slowly step in biting my lip "yeah dad?" I take a deep breath, "where were you! You were suppose to be home by 4!" I flinch "i was doing a school project.." I admit and i feel a harsh slap on my left cheek and i stumble "DONT LIE TO ME!" He yells and i groan "im not dad! Just go drink your beer!" He slams me down to the cold floor and groans walking away. I quickly get up and run to my room slamming the door my feet stopping as i see myself in the mirror and scream throwing my book bag down "why do i even try!" I see a bruise forming where he hit me. "Why do i even keep going" i whisper my body relaxing as i wipe my eyes.

~The next day~

Brielles POV.

My eyes wander the halls for niall. Where was he? My eyes then lock on the familiar blonde boy and i smile running up to him "i had an idea for our proj- what happened!?!" I run my thumb over his cheek and he flinches "i fell.." He whispers and avoids my eyes "your clumsy" i chuckle and he smiles "i know, worst trait" he shrugs.

Alone again. I watch him eat his lunch but i quickly look away as Noah kisses my cheek "dont you look pretty today" he smiles and i bite my lip "thank you" i mumble and he takes me to his table "can niall come over?" I ask and he laughs "your funny." I sigh and nod "yeah..funny."