Part 21

Part 21.

Brielle's POV

"Good morning Princess" he smiles kissing my cheek.

"Morning Ni" i check off the card next to the calendar and he watches me, i turn to him.

"Whats that for?" He mumbles chewing his apple.

"I have a doctors appointment today" i shrug rubbing my eyes from sleep.

"Want me to come?"

I nod "please.." I shrug and he nods wrapping his arms around me.

We get to the doctors and the doctor tells Niall to wait in the waiting room while he runs some tests.

The doctor places the x-ray above my head and snaps shots. Other examinations go on and the machines and doctors look and put machines up to my ears. This was pointless. I sit in the chair again and he puts something long in my ear and it kind of hurt at first then it wrapped around my ear. He did the same with the other, what were these? he stands back and signs 'Meet me at the desk. Get your things' i shrug and walk over putting on my coat and then grabbing my purse.

Niall's POV.

The doctor walks over and i stand up. "Mr Horan can you do me a favour?" He whispers and i nod quickly

"i want you to say something to her... Without her looking.. We ran a few tests and i hope the ear pieces work.." He says and i look at him confused.

Brielle's POV.

I open the door to the doctors room and walk out and to the right down the hall to the desk. "Hey princess!" I freeze hearing a soft irish voice yell.