Part6

Part 6.

My eyes wander the dark exterior of the window as my head rests against it. "Where are we going?" I whisper feeling like we've been driving for hours but it only being a few minutes, i look over watching his lips "To have fun" we slowly pull into a club and he parks. I bite my lip not really wanting to go inside. He makes his way to my door and opens it extending his hand for me to take 'your taking me to a club on our first date?' I think to myself but follow him.

We walk inside and although i couldnt hear the music, i could feel how loud it was. My eyes scan drunk dancing bodies and i scrunch my nose in disgust. Noah taps my shoulder "lets go get some drinks" he smirks and leads me to the bar. I take a seat hoping we would just sit and talk. He slides a beer over to me and sits next to me. I only drank a couple of times, not enough to get tipsy or drunk though. I open it and look at him chug down his beer getting another.

I sip on mine looking around seeing noahs 2 friends chatting up some girls. Figures. I feel noah wrap his arms around my waist signalling me to look at him, i look over my eyes meeting his lips "drink up baby" he smiles smug. I nod and take another sip. All that was really on my mind was Niall, and what he was hiding. I feel a presence behind me and i turn seeing noahs friends, Tim and Josh tell noah something about 'he's here'. He looks at me "stay here, ill be right back" he smiles standing up grabbing his beer. I think nothing of it and just looking at my beer nodding.

Shoutout to Hillier2013 :)