Part 8

Part 8.

I quickly put niall in the cab and sit in with him. I couldnt believe Noah... Why would he do this to Niall? I frown and watch niall sit and breathe heavily in pain "dont worry ni.." I whisper and move his ruined quiff from his eyes "Bri.." His voices croaks as he shifts. I frown and pull my hand my away.

I finally get him inside and i sigh going to the bathroom. I sit up on the sink and pull niall in front of me grabbing a cloth and wetting it.

"I want to know what is going on.." I whisper wiping the blood from his nose.

"Nothing is going on..."

"Stop giving me that ni!" I yell frustrated and he flinches.

"Hes mad.." He whispers.

"Mad? Who? Noah? Why is he mad?" I ask looking up into his eyes.

"He doesnt like me. Especially around you.."

I sigh and look down then back up at Niall. "I'm so sorry... I shouldve stayed away from him in the first place, i-"

"Shhh" niall whispers shaking his head "its not your fault bri.." He looks up into my eyes with his caring blue ones.

"Come on you need rest.. And i will be with who i want to.." I tell him "if i want to be with you i will.." I help him into the room slipping off his shirt revealing bruises everywhere "did he leave this many?" I whisper but see some faded bruises and scars.

Niall's POV.

No some are my dad's.

"No.." I sigh and she looks at me and shakes her head dropping the subject.

"Where are you going to sleep?" I ask her as she lays me on the bed.

"The couch" she shrugs and i shake my head.

"No.. Just.. Stay here..." I suggest biting my lip siting back up and she looked on the other side of the bed.

"Really? I mean it wouldnt be awkward?" She asks and i shake my head.

"No.. Plus i need to keep you safe in case he comes back.." I smile and her face lights up.

"okay.." She whispers "ill just go get changed."

I nod and lie down as she changes. I didnt want to sleep in jeans but i definitely wasnt sleeping without them. My shirt was already off and i guess it would stay on the floor cause she would kill me if i got up again. I smile and lie down on her bed.

Brielle's POV.

I finish changing into some sweats and a tank top looking in the mirror. Niall was always so kind to me and i tried to do the same but it feels like i cant protect him like he can me. I walk out and over to my bed where niall was

"you need anything?" I ask biting my lip, his chest was toned and he had a hint of 6 pack but his stomach filled with bruises and scars.

"No thank you" he smiles warmly and i nod shutting off the lamp as i crawl into my side of the bed not wanting to.. Well not that i didnt want to but but i just wont go and wrap my arms around him... I face him and wrap myself in the cozy covers and niall smiles.

"Ni..." I whisper and he looks up at me

"yeah bri?" His smile gives out the caring glow that i needed to feel safe

"does Noah do this on a regular bases...hurt you?" I bite my lip and look up at him. He sighs and bites his lip

"here and there.." I frown at his answer. I wish i could hear niall's voice. I wish i could play his voice in my head. If niall was the only voice i heard id be okay with that.

"What about this..." I run my hand over the bruise that still lingered on his cheek after he 'fell'.

"I told you i fell..." He loses eye contact. He's lying.

"Please stop lying to me... Ive had enough with lying..." I whisper and he looks at me

"who lies to you?" I shrug and look away but he brings my face back to his "someone hurts you" he whispers.

We lay in silence for a couple minutes and i feel tears well in my eyes

"h-he is going to find me..." I whisper. I never told anyone about Shane. Not even my mom. My biggest fear is that he will come and find me someday. I left for Brighton without telling him. I didnt tell him when or where. I just left. And hes probably on the search for me.

"Bri no stop.." Niall whispers "dont cry... Please. Just tell me whats wrong and i can make it all go away.." He promises and i look up at him

"i... My ex boyfriend shane... He use to go get drunk and come home wanting me to do things for him that i wasnt comfortable doing and he use to beat me and yell at me and i moved without telling him and hes trying calling me and texting me that he was going to find me and kill me and..."

"No shhhh" niall pulls me to him and wraps his arms around me. I burry my face in his chest and cry the memories flooding back. However nialls embrace was safe and calming. If he was saying anything i didnt care i just wanted to stay like this forever.

Nialls POV.

I rub her back as tears come to my eyes. I get beaten so i know exactly how it feels and i couldnt imagine how she felt with that shane guy. I would sacrifice myself for shane to beat then for him to beat her. Her crying calms and so does her breathing. "Sleep well Bri..." I whisper to myself and smile. She was such a sweet girl i couldnt imagine anyone daring enough to lay a hand on her. I will protect her to the moon and back.